Some stuff bout to go down?

mistakey

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

He didn't play that well in 18, hardly played 17, last good season was 16. 

Injury history, some attitude issues. 

I'll take my chances in the draft with a cheaper player at a  bigger weakness than wr. Ie lb, dt, de, cb. You can find solid wr throughout the draft, Landry, higgins, Callaway. Less so for dts and des. 

Dude GTFO if you seriously think he didn’t play well in ‘18. He has 77rec 1053yards 6TDs in 12 games. Yeah he only played 12 games but if they were in contention he prolly plays. Him and the team prolly played it safe and shut him down

You can find solid players in any round really if the scouting is done right. 

Yeah his contract is rough but that can easily be reworked when needed. Look at the Steelers this past year. They reworked ABs massive contract to help get Bell more money. When it reality doing so has really hurt the Steelers now because he would account for so much dead money if he is move on. So once they do move on from AB, Bell would have screwed over the Steelers twice!!!

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I need to see the cost before I can be excited or pissed.

If it’s a single draft pick, or multiple day 2/3 picks I’m prolly good with it.

If it’s our first plus more, I’m prolly not.

We’ll see...

If we get him for a steal sure.

Amari went for a 1st. Odell goes north of that, unless Dave G is a moron.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

If we get him for a steal sure.

Amari went for a 1st. Odell goes north of that, unless Dave G is a moron.

He is a moron on. He is going to let one of the better young safeties in the league just walk, thus creating another weakness for a bad defense. 

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

Everyone is acting like this is a DONE DEAL. Can anyone confirm? I feel like even most rational people are assuming that it's OBJ and it's done. What we have right now are a bunch of super vague posts from Browns players and two emojis from OBJ and linking the two. Where's Mort? Where's Shefty? Until one of those two says it, I just can't believe it.

no confirmation just PPURE SPECULATION and i am extremely here for it

Just now, mistakey said:

no confirmation just PPURE SPECULATION and i am extremely here for it

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm happy to speculate and daydream. I more or less just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something concrete LOL.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are the Chiefs really about to move on from Ford and Houston this off-season though?

They aren’t in that bad of a situation capwise are they?

Shedding both Houston’s and Fords contracts, would be huge for them. Would allow them to address their other needs like secondary I believe they have 

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Are the Chiefs really about to move on from Ford and Houston this off-season though?

They aren’t in that bad of a situation capwise are they?

tbf while watching the AFCCG i definitely said "woah hey dee ford is not gonna be back in KC after that terrible play"

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Shedding both Houston’s and Fords contracts, would be huge for them. Would allow them to address their other needs like secondary I believe they have 

So you address holes in the secondary by creating two holes on the front 7?  Ford was one of the best edge players in the league last season.

Archived