Edge. Tanoh Kpassagnon.  Late 4th/Early 5th

Edge.  Justin Houston. 5th

S. Jordan Lucas. 5th

S. Armani Watts. 4th

WR. Demarcus Robinson. 4th

OL. Andrew Wylie. 4th

OG. Laurent Duvernay-Tardiff. 2nd

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

From the rules thread. It answers my question...

You’re allowed to resign one player at the beginning of the mock at the listed APY value or at the transition tag amount whichever is the greater value.

We all good with this?  

I wanted to just use the APY value but its stat based some I didn't think it was fair to use it to resign players so I included the tag number otherwise a player like Landon Collins would have been resigned for cheap.  

Just now, ny92mike said:

We all good with this?  

I wanted to just use the APY value but its stat based some I didn't think it was fair to use it to resign players so I included the tag number otherwise a player like Landon Collins would have been resigned for cheap.  

Fine by me. My mistake was I thought it was either or. Spices up free agency

36 minutes ago, samsel23 said:
1 hour ago, D82 said:

I also noticed Justin March-Lillard and Daniel Ross are absent as well.

Daniel Ross is with KC, had no idea where he came from.

Justin is listed as Justin March not sure how Ross landed on your roster but he's back on Dallas.

Am I able to franchise tag Lawrence? Or do I have to use my one extension on him? If that's the case I'll extend Lawrence and pull the Cooper extension.

Also, Gregory is listed as a LB - should be a 43DE. And I'm not seeing Witten on the Team Roster tab.

@ny92mike 

@Counselor

27 minutes ago, D82 said:

Am I able to franchise tag Lawrence? Or do I have to use my one extension on him? If that's the case I'll extend Lawrence and pull the Cooper extension.

Also, Gregory is listed as a LB - should be a 43DE. And I'm not seeing Witten on the Team Roster tab.

@ny92mike 

@Counselor

We aren't really doing tags, what we are doing in place of them is allowing you to resign a single UFA at the price of either the APY Value or the Trans Tag figure.  To add him to your roster use the drop down list in column H (if you just start typing his name in a blank cell it will start generating a list, so that you don't have to scroll all the names).  Once you find the name and get it locked in some of the players information will populate.  The next step is to change the status of Original in column F to UFA Resign again if you just start typing U it will generate the drop down list with the UFA Resign, that will put the value into the base salary column Q as well as add that contract amount to your available cap.

I can't help with the positions because thats what spotrac listed him as, for future mocks we'll find a way to fix this as I've got a lot of players on my roster that are listed wrong.

I added Witten to your roster but the process is basically the same, add the name and in this case you don't need to change column F.

Hope that helps.

Archived