Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I'm pretty sure it was posted the one resign is at the higher of the two values, so prolly that happened as the higher value. That's why I haven't resigned anyone.

Oh then I’m definitely not resigning him at 13 million lmao

On 3/6/2019 at 9:48 PM, ny92mike said:

SAT, March 9th @ 9:00 PM EST.

• Round 1 - FA Bids must be completed

• Results will be announced shortly after

MON, March 11th @ 9PM

• Round 2 - FA Bids must be completed

• 10% APY decrease

WED, March 13th @ 9PM

• NFL DRAFT STARTS

• The first pick of the day starts at 10am EST. The last pick of the day ends at 10pm EST.

• Every pick will be allotted a 40 minute time slot to make your selection.

• Round 3 - FA Bids must be completed

• 20% APY decrease

FRI, March 15th @ 9PM EST.

• Round 4 - FA Bids must be completed

• 30% decrease

SUN, March 17th @ 9PM

• Round 5 - FA Bids must be completed

• 40% APY decrease

TUE, March 19th @ 9PM

• Round 6 - FA Bids must be completed

• 50% APY decrease

THU, March 21st @ 9PM

• Round 7 - FA Bids must be completed

• 60% decrease

SAT, March 23rd @ 9PM

• Round 8 - FA Bids must be completed

• 70% APY decrease

MON, March 25th @ 9PM

• Round 9 - FA Bids must be completed

• 80% APY decrease

WED, March 27th @ 9PM

• Round 10 - FA Bids must be completed

• 90% APY decrease

If we need additional FA bidding rounds they will be at 100% discount, meaning all remaining players will be available at vet min pricing.

Here is the schedule.  I'm also attaching it to the OP.

We're kinda flying by the seat of our pants in this mock.

So tomorrow night is the first round of bidding.  I need to get clarification on how you guys want me to handle it.  I think we've decided to use your team rosters to determine the available cap, but do we just want to leave it open for teams to bid over that number?  

Meaning if all of my bids put me in the negative is that cool as long as I can get under the cap before the next bidding round?

In this mock I'm trying to keep it easy on all of us, so I'm cool either way, we can cap the total bid amount or leave it open with the idea if you go over that you'll get out of the red before the next round of bidding.

What do you guys wanna do?

22 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

So tomorrow night is the first round of bidding.  I need to get clarification on how you guys want me to handle it.  I think we've decided to use your team rosters to determine the available cap, but do we just want to leave it open for teams to bid over that number?  

Meaning if all of my bids put me in the negative is that cool as long as I can get under the cap before the next bidding round?

In this mock I'm trying to keep it easy on all of us, so I'm cool either way, we can cap the total bid amount or leave it open with the idea if you go over that you'll get out of the red before the next round of bidding.

I don't think you should be able to bid over what you have

I need your thoughts on the matter.

@LuckyNumber11

@Justone2

@DTMW78

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@BowserBroncos

@sparky151

@cortes02

@D82

@winitall

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@samsel23

@Trojan

@jrry32

@mountainpd

@Deadpulse

@Dome

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@Cbrunn

@Forge

@IrishHooligan00

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@mike23md

5 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Agreed.  With no Dead Cap I don’t see any reason teams can’t stay below

Yeah.  Given how easily i cut a huge swath in the Jaguars cap space with this format...i think it's probably going to be a non-issue for the most part.  But i'd lean toward making sure people have room to sign the guys they're bidding on, or it could get bonkers megabucks.

Just now, ny92mike said:

I need your thoughts on the matter.

@LuckyNumber11

@Justone2

@DTMW78

@NickChowaniec

@BringinDaPain

@BowserBroncos

@sparky151

@cortes02

@D82

@winitall

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@samsel23

@Trojan

@jrry32

@mountainpd

@Deadpulse

@Dome

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@Cbrunn

@Forge

@IrishHooligan00

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@mike23md

I say you can bid over but if you win the bid and it’s puts you over the cap you lose out on having the winning bid on the most expensive transaction. This player then joins the team with the second highest bid so the player does not return to the pool. If then the team is still over the cap they lose out in second highest bid and so on. 

Archived