Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

1 hour ago, cortes02 said:

Kevin Zeitler is still showing on my roster & Olivier Vernon is not.  Just wanted to inform those out there in the workbook universe.

Peace!!!

On the Master workbook Zeitler is in the Giants roster already....and Vernon in yours.

I think you need to update your own workbook to keep track with the right cap space, but in the one that really matter it's updated

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

@ny92mike

The wide receivers are missing from the free agent bidding in the workbooks for Pete and I 

Also, I'm not getting an updated available cap from the guys I'm releasing? My available cap space is remaining the same? 

In your own workbook you need to make all the transactions....but in the master workbook it's updated

2 minutes ago, daineraider said:

What time can we start bidding on FA?  

You want to put your bids in before tonight. I already have mine in. When bidding is over, Mike locks the books and winners are determined

2 hours ago, Forge said:

@ny92mike

The wide receivers are missing from the free agent bidding in the workbooks for Pete and I 

Also, I'm not getting an updated available cap from the guys I'm releasing? My available cap space is remaining the same? 

I see the issue, and it is fixed on yours but I'll need to fix everyone's workbook.  I'll let you guys know when I'm done.  

Archived