Mini TCMD - Discussion Thread

ny92mike

10 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Mike, find a replacement for me in the mock. I have had enough of it and you. You are are still butt hurt about me taking over your old team in BDL or something.. I also disliked the way you always looked at the bids when you locked the nightly FA rounds, so that you could adjust your bids to win.. Good Luck, to all the other Guys in the mock.

You're a liar, @Forge and @EaglesPeteC both receive my bids privately prior to them being locked and typically a day or two before, lets get that right.  I find it funny that you can say that I looked at the bids when they were locked so that I could adjust them, so that's my grand plan is it you idiot. that I spend months working on these workbooks just so I can cheat with the Giants do you realize how stupid that sounds?

What happened was you were the one and only members in this mock draft that had bid 30 plus million over the cap and when I brought it up in the forum without ever using your name, you got pissed and thought I was targeting you, get real man.  But you go right ahead and do your best to destroy this mock with your dumbass lies and deranged line of thinking.     

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

You're a liar, @Forge and @EaglesPeteC both receive my bids privately prior to them being locked and typically a day or two before, lets get that right.  I find it funny that you can say that I looked at the bids when they were locked so that I could adjust them, so that's my grand plan is it you idiot. that I spend months working on these workbooks just so I can cheat with the Giants do you realize how stupid that sounds?

What happened was you were the one and only members in this mock draft that had bid 30 plus million over the cap and when I brought it up in the forum without ever using your name, you got pissed and thought I was targeting you, get real man.  But you go right ahead and do your best to destroy this mock with your dumbass lies and deranged line of thinking.     

Can confirm - mike sends his bids much earlier than the deadline for the FA workbook lock. 

Well I'm working on getting the issue fixed with the receivers not showing up in the drop down list for fa bidding.  It's taking a little longer than expected.

My graphics card stopped working late last year and I'm running on a replacement that a buddy loaned me.  I'm wondering if this isn't the reason for all the glitches I was having with all the workbooks earlier this year.

Anyway almost done...got about 6 teams left.

Alright guys, I've got the error fixed with the drop down list not showing the wide outs.  

Also, if you haven't heard it, we lost a GM today, so if anyone has the time to manage another team the Panthers are available.  

There is one more thing that I need to do to the workbooks, which is include the official cap number to your team rosters.  There has been a lot of confusion on players still being on your team rosters so I think it best we use the master workbook to track the team's available cap.  

Also, to prevent members from getting teed off with bidding on players that are getting resigned last minute I'm putting a deadline on all transactions posted in either the trade thread or the release thread.  That time is 7PM est.  We'll update the player database after that time and your available cap will be locked at that number.  So if you need to make cap room for this round of bidding best you do it now.

If you're a penny over on a single bid, you'll lose out on all 5 bids so make certain you aren't over the cap with your bids.  I'll start working on getting the official cap number linked into your team roster asap.  Apologies for the rush and last minute changes.  If you guys would prefer to put the bidding off til Sunday we can do that too, but right now we are on schedule.

@LuckyNumber11

@Justone2

@DTMW78

@NickChowaniec

@BowserBroncos

@sparky151

@cortes02

@D82

@winitall

@squire12

@jch1911

@Counselor

@Tugboat

@samsel23

@Trojan

@jrry32

@mountainpd

@Deadpulse

@Dome

@KingOfTheDot

@daineraider

@EaglesPeteC

@Cbrunn

@Forge

@IrishHooligan00

@CHOMP_CHOMP

@mike23md

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Can confirm - mike sends his bids much earlier than the deadline for the FA workbook lock. 

May God, take my soul now if i'm lying. Forge this back when I was Mike's right hand man before you. Why do you think I stepped down from doing it? Simple, it was wrong.. I was NOT trying to destroy your mock just calling you a damn cheater in your own mock. #cheatersneverwin

9 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

May God, take my soul now if i'm lying. Forge this back when I was Mike's right hand man before you. Why do you think I stepped down from doing it? Simple, it was wrong.. I was NOT trying to destroy your mock just calling you a damn cheater in your own mock. #cheatersneverwin

Again, you are a ******* liar.  So please just stop with this crap.  You stepped down really, the only access I gave you to the mocks was the draft board because I couldn't trust you with the FA bidding sheets.  God damn man can you not tell the truth about anything?  That's rich.  

I find it funny that you loved this mock up until the point you couldn't bid over 30 million.  Stop just stop man.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

tenor.gif

Stop man...this is so stupid to even be having this conversation with.  He's pissed off because he didn't get to bid nuts in fa and is pissed off and thinks its because I'm punishing him for something that went down in BDL.

I don't plan on continuing this dumbass conversation with him any longer.   

49 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

This isn't remotely true. I used to help Mike run the FA portions and test the formulas for errors (as well as give feedback on how to make the formulas more realistic). Mike never manipulated anything or changed his bids.

EDIT: Basically, what I am saying is that I was there in the workbook with Mike when we were running the bids, determining if the formulas worked, and seeing who won. Mike never changed his bid. I did that with him for at least two years of this (maybe three?).

Second EDIT: And prior to last year when I had to step away, BDP was never involved in that role.

27 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Again, you are a ******* liar.  So please just stop with this crap.  You stepped down really, the only access I gave you to the mocks was the draft board because I couldn't trust you with the FA bidding sheets.  God damn man can you not tell the truth about anything?  That's rich.  

I find it funny that you loved this mock up until the point you couldn't bid over 30 million.  Stop just stop man.

Really, why would I lie about it? Would would I gain? Nothing.. I brought over 90% of the GM's to this mock.. I swear on my life on it but all you can do is curse about it.. Guess i'm the better man.

Archived