Raiders acquire WR Antonio Brown for a 3rd and 5th pick

agarcia34

There is a screenshot of a supposed convo between Brown and a fan. I won't post the screenshot due to the word that Brown used. I hope this is photoshopped and it looks like it is. The guy deleted his twitter. but this would not be good if it was real. 

12 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

There is a screenshot of a supposed convo between Brown and a fan. I won't post the screenshot due to the word that Brown used. I hope this is photoshopped and it looks like it is. The guy deleted his twitter. but this would not be good if it was real. 

The photo looked sketchy IMO.  The way it popped up on my phone, it looked too fuzzy to be a screenshot.  Just my opinion.  Either way, I wish he'd get off social media for a while.  At least until we win the SB.

16 hours ago, Geezy said:

AB needs to let it go, and seek “revenge” during the season. Seems he’s a little jealous of Juju. 

The thing is, who cares? Look at his instagram. He works out like a madman. 

If he's angry and has something to prove, like Mayock said, even better for us.

23 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The thing is, who cares? Look at his instagram. He works out like a madman. 

If he's angry and has something to prove, like Mayock said, even better for us.

i get that hes grinding, and above all else, that means the most to me. But, we can do without the drama. 

On 4/9/2019 at 11:44 AM, BayRaider said:

Please don't let an offensive player be voted team MVP outside of Brown.... he obviously takes it highly personal. Sensitive guy, whether CTE caused it or not.

Meh i don’t think he cares too much as long as the player deserves it. I don’t think he felt Juju deserved being the team mvp. Makes sense because AB made more of an impact and had better numbers. That was just something the Steelers did to pump up their fans. I don’t think AB will care too much if like Carr was a team captain, but then again who on this team is left to be the leaders? All of them except Carr are gone. Mack, Penn, Irvin etc. all of them are gone so we are going to need new guys to step up. 

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

People are forgetting how good AB is. He's arguably the best WR in all of football and a future HOFer. People saying he's irrelevant and JuJu is better is freaking hilarious. 

With all of the Steelers drama going on and if AB finishes his career with the Raiders, does he go into the HOF as a Raider?