Raiders trade Kelechi Osemele to Jets

.Buzz

Just now, Totty said:

I read Osemele and a 6th for a 5th

Bears 6th for Jets 5th from what I read. Which is not a miniscule jump. It's fine. Osemele was not impressive since 2016. More interested in pancakes than playing sound like Hudson. ANd the money tied up in the guards was not the best way to build a team. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Wow, just a swap. Definitely love the upside of the move. Had he really been that bad the last two years?

I can't believe a team like the cardinals didn't make this move. A pick swap is great value 

Just now, N4L said:

I can't believe a team like the cardinals didn't make this move. A pick swap is great value 

He must have been really bad last year. I figured there would have been a market, but obviously I don't watch a ton of Raider games. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He must have been really bad last year. I figured there would have been a market, but obviously I don't watch a ton of Raider games. 

More to do with the money he is paid imo. I don't know why but the guy has slimmed down to under 300 which is really confusing.

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he played last year hurt, and under a moron OL coach Tom Cable... he is still a top guard, and paid like one... if you want to invest on guards good pickup

This is a good point...virtually everyone on our line was worse last year than 2017, let alone 2016. Getting out from that coaching scheme may be all it takes to get KO back to All-Pro.

23 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

he played last year hurt, and under a moron OL coach Tom Cable... he is still a top guard, and paid like one... if you want to invest on guards good pickup

Oh yeah I forgot the Raiders brought in OL "guru" Tom Cable last year. Not sure how that clown still gets jobs.

Archived