2019 Free Agency V2

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

37 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I have strong dislike for bad people and I don't think they should get unlimited chances to proven who they are. I don't hate anyone.

Burfict is a bad person from the countless examples of his actions we know about.

How many times does he have to prove that before people stop passing the buck?

I know you weren't saying to back the truck up. You said that in your previous post. I was saying I don't want to spend $1 on him. He wasn't hurt the whole year but he was on PEDs. Even before the hip injury he was playing poorly. So even preinjury and juicing he was poor. Maybe he was better than all our current guys 2 years ago but it's definitely debatable now seeing as we don't and won't know the kind of shape he is in. But that is besides the point because he isn't the only LB out there and we shouldn't buy bruised bananas when there are much better ones on the shelf (Bynes, Brown, Teo) and plenty on the tree ready to pick (draft).

I'm not sure how you equate being an aggressive football player to bring a bad person.  It's not like they're doing ballet, football is an aggressive sport, he's a nasty football player, and enforcer on the field.  Opposing players might actually fear going over the middle if VB is there or he might make them hesitate all which helps the Raiders win football games.  I can assure you all of the Raiders linebackers you listed are feared by no one.

I'll take a few penalties if he can play MLB for us and regain his 2016 form.  

42 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Saws tweet that we’re hosting Aaron Lynch? Would love to sign him for some size and depth at DE. 

Aaron Lynch would be a decent addition. I'm still holding on to hope that we can add Justin Houston and/or Zach Brown. 

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I'm not sure how you equate being an aggressive football player to bring a bad person.  It's not like they're doing ballet, football is an aggressive sport, he's a nasty football player, and enforcer on the field.  Opposing players might actually fear going over the middle if VB is there or he might make them hesitate all which helps the Raiders win football games.  I can assure you all of the Raiders linebackers you listed are feared by no one.

I'll take a few penalties if he can play MLB for us and regain his 2016 form.  

Is trying to hurt someone in a non football move after the player is down aggression or dirty.