Browns to sign DT Sheldon Richardson

zelbell

I like it, but could hate it when the details come out. 

Garrett Richardson Ogun and Vernon. Now that is a good front 4. Now the 1st rd can be truly BPA or they move around. Trade up for a guy who falls or back if needed

Is he good anymore? He’s been on 3 teams in 3 years. Just wondering, being honest in that I have not followed him recently. 

Front four is doing things. Three years is reasonable. If they threw money at him, hopefully it’s a deal they can get out of after 2. Really interested in what he’s getting. 

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Is he good anymore? He’s been on 3 teams in 3 years. Just wondering, being honest in that I have not followed him recently. 

Front four is doing things. Three years is reasonable. If they threw money at him, hopefully it’s a deal they can get out of after 2. Really interested in what he’s getting. 

seems to be the pattern with him and depo

7 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

4.5 sacks and 16QB hits last year seem like he still has it. 

Yeah he has played for 3 different teams but he was traded to Seattle and only signed a 1yr deal with the Vikings. Minny just lost a big talent in Barr and prolly wants something with better promises than Minny. Idk if I was a FA DL I would want to be in Cleveland to play with Garrett and Ogun and now with Vernon in the mix as well. The browns now have 4 legit guys who can apply pressure. One of them won’t get doubled

props to Dorsey he has greatly improved the DL this offseason so far 

Archived