POTD 8/28: Your Job

MrDrew

How much do you like your job?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you like your job?

• Love everything about it. Hope I can retire here.
    • Love the work I do, hate where I'm doing it.
    • meh
    • It works for now, but I'm out the second I find something better.
    • I hate everything about it.
    • Still a student and not working, so the real world hates me
    • Job? The rest of you weren't smart enough to find a significant other with money?

Love my job right now and love my boss even more.

The pay is obviously not good because I'm a student and only work 20-25 hours a week but I'll be off to DPT school in the next two years and honestly returning to the clinic I'm at right now somewhere down the road in a higher role would be something I'd be very interested in, it's right in the scope of population I want to work with. 

On 8/29/2017 at 10:45 PM, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I have no intention of leaving atm. 

I work from home, get paid well/good benefits, work M-F and get almost 5 weeks vacation per year. On top of that the work isn't exactly difficult.

I thought you were an RN?

Do ou live on a hospital

Right now meh, but that's because I'm waiting on starting my contract, so I'm just doing random training things and I'm bored, but once I start getting into a rhythm of contracts, it should be fun to go between a lot of different projects throughout the year.

6 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Have you thought about becoming a shoe salesman?

I hate those complaint boxes they put in at the mall. A woman comes in the shoe store today, so huge she's protected by 'Green Peace', and ask for a size-4 shoe. So I asked her if she wants to eat them there or take them home, and she has the nerve to complain about my performance.

Archived