Tyreek Hill under investigation for battery

.Buzz

Here is a link to the aired news report. It includes clips of the audio but not the full audio. I'm sure it was likely edited some for effect, but I can't imagine it being really taken out of context. She was definitely leading him into saying what was said and he didn't seem to realize it.

I was hoping we'd get a WR this weekend to replace Watkins but now it's become a much higher priority.

@Superman(DH23)

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So this signing automatically means that the Cowboys are going to scoop up Hill? They're going to also give him a fat contract like they did Greg Hardy (1 yr. deal) too right? Because no other team has a history of having players who hit a woman?

Pure ignorance, fam. 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Here is a link to the aired news report. It includes clips of the audio but not the full audio. I'm sure it was likely edited some for effect, but I can't imagine it being really taken out of context. She was definitely leading him into saying what was said and he didn't seem to realize it.

I was hoping we'd get a WR this weekend to replace Watkins but now it's become a much higher priority.

How Hill didn't realize that is beyond me. But he deserves to be suspended for at least a year and cut by the Chiefs. Just can't see the Chiefs doing it though. 

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

So this signing automatically means that the Cowboys are going to scoop up Hill? They're going to also give him a fat contract like they did Greg Hardy (1 yr. deal) too right? Because no other team has a history of having players who hit a woman?

Pure ignorance, fam. 

Nah fam, it just shows they have absolutely not a single care in the world for signing people who do this kinda thing. You can dispute 'give him a fat contract' all you want, but Dallas has a nice history of this kinda thing recently so I mean you can close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen - but it did.

PS: even if he didn't break the kids arm, he punches the kid in the chest!? He's 3. My 3 year old is next to me on the couch and I couldn't fathom why anybody would do that even if he was a problem child or something... Sorry for the rant, just disgusted.

12 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

How Hill didn't realize that is beyond me. But he deserves to be suspended for at least a year and cut by the Chiefs. Just can't see the Chiefs doing it though. 

He’s an idiot clearly led by emotions. He doesn’t think rational in times of anger or contempt. 

Archived