The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So why is Tk3 in the game if he never signed up?

I feel like this is a valuable clue. Tk3 was taken hostage... so he's probably not mafia.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, KOTN-93 said:

@mission27 @Tyty Just need you guys to PM me for a role.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:38 PM, KOTN-93 said:

Springfield!!!! Day 1 Starts Now!! N1 will be on Wednesday at 7PM CT.

All Posts from here out count towards the post count and all votes from here will be now be counted

@mission27 PM me for role brah.

Good Luck!

Based on these 2 posts it implies he was given a role at some point...so I'd say he is lying

KOTN is in a tough spot

If he admits that what I am saying is the truth, then it basically clears that slot as civ, as mafia didn't clamor to make sure I was given my role

If he refuses to clear up the point, it makes my role look suspicious and likely causes a mislynch due to people thinking it is shady

Just now, Tk3 said:

KOTN is in a tough spot

If he admits that what I am saying is the truth, then it basically clears that slot as civ, as mafia didn't clamor to make sure I was given my role

If he refuses to clear up the point, it makes my role look suspicious and likely causes a mislynch due to people thinking it is shady

For all we know (and presumably you know), mafia may have been clamoring with KOTN. They definitely wouldn't do it here, lol

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm pretty sure it's not outside of bounds to ask @KOTN-93 whether or not Tk3 is actually playing or was given a role lol

I most certainly did not sign up, and I most certainly did not receive a role

I'm guessing this is host error, which is tough to get around, since I inadvertently put it in a position where my slot is center of attention (how does this always happen to me?)

Honestly, if I were KOTN I'd probably mod-kill my player slot.. if my role was vanilla, then maybe offer a vanilla player a minor role to help offset the ratio loss.. if my player was civ special, then reassign my role to a vanilla and maybe do something to offset the ratio loss.. if ALL civs are specials, maybe turn one civ into a SUPER CIV with a double role who is uber powerful.... that would be dope..

But regardless, I don't think there is any way I should play, nor should there be a replacement.. It's all effed up at this point..

I apologize to @KOTN-93 for not quietly informing you and letting you get a replacement.. I wasn't thinking, I was just responding to the ping..

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

For all we know (and presumably you know), mafia may have been clamoring with KOTN. They definitely wouldn't do it here, lol

I don't think he would have waited literal days to ping me if that were the case.. or he would have sent a follow up PM (and then realize he never sent the original)

No, I'd bet a lot of money the role PM is green

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think he would have waited literal days to ping me if that were the case.. or he would have sent a follow up PM (and then realize he never sent the original)

No, I'd bet a lot of money the role PM is green

I'd bet you received the PM and this is just you screwing around

Archived