The Simpsoooonnsss...Mafia. N3 Friday 7PM CT

KOTN-93

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Tk3 => I investigated TyTy, he is scum.

Throughout all the games I’ve played I’ve been adamant about not revealing my role, regardless of what my power or allegiance was because it takes away from the game but this public announcement from you has revealed that you are scum. Now the only questions are if your role truly is investigatory or if you’re just trying to lead a train on me and is tk3 scum with you. This might just be the quickest scum reveal I’ve ever experienced in a game  

Matts

2 hours ago, mission27 said:

Malf

He aint in this one brah. Check in more often :D

48 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Throughout all the games I’ve played I’ve been adamant about not revealing my role, regardless of what my power or allegiance was because it takes away from the game but this public announcement from you has revealed that you are scum. Now the only questions are if your role truly is investigatory or if you’re just trying to lead a train on me and is tk3 scum with you. This might just be the quickest scum reveal I’ve ever experienced in a game  

Matts

Neither is Matts lol.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hey @KOTN-93 I'm really sorry but I'd like a replacement if possible. If not I can probably get on and vote everyday but I won't be able to play hardly at all.

I'm really sorry to have to do this to you

No worries thanks for letting me know.

Archived