2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

Swept the Yanks. :) They are injured tbf but we did at least feast on their bullpen (not to mention Paxton who previously has been our daddy).

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

So I think the Pirates made a wee bit of an oopsie with that whole "trading all our good young players for one guy" thing.

That trade was bad at the time and it looks awful now. Not to the mention the mediocre return for Gerrit Cole. The Pirates have made some pretty bad decisions recently for a team hovering around .500.

20 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

All is good in Seattle

Ah, your username makes a lot more sense to me now. You are a ravens and seahawks/seagull/b**chbird fan

Jay Bruce has more homers than the entire giants team I think LOL

Mariners set a record today with most consecutive games with a homerun to start a season btw. Thought you should add that to your list

47 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Merrifield's hit streak is over.

Royals have lost 10 straight.

Mariners sweep.

Vogelbomb + Dee Gordon bomb.

All is good in Seattle :D

25 minutes ago, N4L said:

Ah, your username makes a lot more sense to me now. You are a ravens and seahawks/seagull/b**chbird fan

Jay Bruce has more homers than the entire giants team I think LOL

Mariners set a record today with most consecutive games with a homerun to start a season btw. Thought you should add that to your list

It was implied in the bold ;)

2 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Yeah. That was smoked. I'd have like to seen that one with a little more air under it. 

Easily goes 500 feet if it gets like, 2 feet more of air. Gonna  be fun watching these two trade HR's for a while.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

13 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Holy. That was basically a line drive all the way out there. Impressive.

The only 3 people to have hit a ball 118 or harder and 450 feet since they started tracking.

Stanton

Judge

Alonso

That's the list.

His next AB he hit a single at 110.

That's 80 grade power.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan