Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it did feel like matts was trying to take the lynch instead of sachez though

if matts is the mystery brown, it clears a lot of people

This is a take I hugely disagree with. Swag said it too. I was fishing for people to explain their opinions on the others to see if anyone would leak something that shouldn't be known.

Plus I was just talking my way through thoughts and generating conversation.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Btw I feel good about getting both the others roles right. I pushed hard on nacho being a cultist and last night I made an argument that it had nothing to do with person, but it was a percentage. 

Some of you all had said those things as well. But I feel like the majority of people that nacho was lone survivor and that Sanchez had to get the role right.

Just pointing out that not everything I said was wrong, swaggypoo

“Who cares about credit”

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Oh please, don’t try this strawman argument with me.  

In your post that immediately preceded the quoted post you indulged the conclusory theory that I’m Brown, despite me providing evidence to the contrary, and the only reason it stopped there was I hit the 50 multiquote limit.

i still think theres a chance you are, and didnt think the sanchez train would take off.

however, you are right....you had every opportunuty to easily tunnel on matts and nobody would blame you for it. but you stuck sanchez 

so i dont think i will vote for you today

Whatever.  I’m going to re-read and attempt to solve the game.  What better way to not be lynched than to give bona fide alternatives?  Since, apparently, I’ve acquired marginal if any good faith for my actions to this point.

The drug dealer role doesn't say they become vanilla. So there is a chance that last recruit was someone with a hit. 

We should lynch a role that is likely to have a hit. 

This is of course assuming that all the red are dead. Which I think to be true. Because I was able to convert to mafia if I got hit or lynched. That would make 4 in a game of 20 people with 2 cults. That seems like an appropriate balance.

i hate to say it but i think it makes total sense for the weed dealer to target a threat, like a claimed investigator.

and keep trying until he got him.

the fact that swag was attempted n5 means that sanchez got his man. just like he got touch, the other investigator.

sanchez rarely posts, but ive been mafia before with him and he often does great moves.

he would have made the right move, not convert someone already suspicious like matts. 

he would have gotten the detective.

counselor is our unknown brown

42 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I've been on the "there's more than 3 mafia" train since we killed dome. 

. @SwAg - Spoonfed/Engineer. 

5. @bcb1213 - Spy. 

7. @Matts4313 - Jock.

9. @VikeManDan / Whicker - Protector?

10. @Malfatron - You know.

13. @Ragnarok - Hunter?

14. @Counselor - Trooper.

15. @Forge - Lawyer.

16. @TedLavie - Mother? 

17. @DingoLadd - Pastor.

18. @BringinDaPain - Doctor.

Everyone I can pretty much guess their roles with only 3-4 being up for debate, the only obvious non-town role left is the lawyer. I think that's you because of your interactions with Dome/Orca. 

rags

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i hate to say it but i think it makes total sense for the weed dealer to target a threat, like a claimed investigator.

and keep trying until he got him.

the fact that swag was attempted n5 means that sanchez got his man. just like he got touch, the other investigator.

sanchez rarely posts, but ive been mafia before with him and he often does great moves.

he would have made the right move, not convert someone already suspicious like matts. 

he would have gotten the detective.

counselor is our unknown brown

I’m Town. He never offered me anything. I never got a drink, a car, or weed in this game. No one has cared about me.

Archived