Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Forge said:

BDP admitted he was the last brown, and it makes sense. Sanchez only had a 20% chance to convert on any given night, and actually got 2/5 attempts. 

How...do you know the percentage?

15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

We have no bartender, no pot dealers, what the hell is there fun left in this town anyways. Let’s lynch the Bouncer. While we are at it, someone just shot the Doctor. Who’s going to survive? 

@TedLavie, The Bouncer, Town Aligned (Green Text)

@BringinDaPain, The Doctor, Weed Dealer Aligned (Brown Text)

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

In the last day and night phase, we(hopefully) ended the brown faction and know who to lynch today.

Could be a lot worse.

Brown is dead. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

How...do you know the percentage?

OP 

Characters: 

Win-cons: Eliminate all threats to your Alignment, unless stated otherwise in your role PM.

The Weed Dealer: @11sanchez11

drug-dealer-or-marijuana-pusher-vector-i

Weed Dealer - Aligned (brown Text)

Win-Con: Eliminate all threats to Weed Dealer

Each night, pick a player to offer to sell them weed.

If they are Town you have a 20% chance to recruit them to “Weed Dealer - Aligned”

If they are Non-Town you have a 1% chance to recruit them.

Every post made with 10 words in them increases your chance of recruitment by a % point. After all, most drug dealers never shut up.

You can only be killed by Lynch

On 3/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, DingoLadd said:

My strong mafia reads so far.

Orca (my lynch vote)- Orca is orca and should just be lynched.

Forge - Newbie player who implied someone told him mafia would be easy, could be a thing or mafia is coaching him.

Xmad - He has posted nothing outside of casual conversation and has barely contributed, a telltale sign of Mafia and I'd like @bcb1213 to further elaborate on his history with him in mafia.

2nd post of the game. 

Still annoyed there wasn't 4 mafia, feel like there should've been in a game like this. Lawyer roles are almost always mafia too but eh.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, you didn’t.  Bcb did, and that’s why you “followed bcb,” per your own posts, everyday thereafter.  

Might want to go edit those parts out if you want to hold yourself out as some mafia aficionado.

I'm not that, it's just dumb luck. I followed bcb because he had the same reads as me also literally had the answers but I just assumed he was an investigator back then but whatever you say.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well, first of all because VMD felt the need to lie about it. So apparently she is another faction. 

We kill VMD, Ill kill myself, the only person left you will have to find is the father. 

I'm still not convinced the father is an actual competent given he is only referred to as "the ex" 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Brown is dead. 

Oh, reading would be good.

Just now, Forge said:

N1: 

Select a player, Learn if a move was performed on or by a character, but not what move or who was involved.

The Weed Dealer: @11sanchez11

drug-dealer-or-marijuana-pusher-vector-i

Weed Dealer - Aligned (brown Text)

Win-Con: Eliminate all threats to Weed Dealer

Each night, pick a player to offer to sell them weed.

If they are Town you have a 20% chance to recruit them to “Weed Dealer - Aligned”

If they are Non-Town you have a 1% chance to recruit them.

Every post made with 10 words in them increases your chance of recruitment by a % point. After all, most drug dealers never shut up.

You can only be killed by Lynch

Oh, reading would be good.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

I'm still not convinced the father is an actual competent given he is only referred to as "the ex" 

But her role says that she carries a torch for the ex. Makes sense she'd want to convert him. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

But her role says that she carries a torch for the ex. Makes sense she'd want to convert him. 

Possibly but whose the father?

The only thing we really have as a mention of that would be me as a pastor/father and that's a stretch. 

The only one left it could be is you given no one else has owned that and they're all confirmed/cleared-ish town. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Possibly but whose the father?

The only thing we really have as a mention of that would be me as a pastor/father and that's a stretch. 

The only one left it could be is you given no one else has owned that and they're all confirmed/cleared-ish town. 

Not given Rags' earlier posting and we don't know when she would have started converting. 

Archived