Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The crazy thing is that you're known mafia, and you're about to survive two straight lynches at the end of a game....

If there had been even a single other teammate, I would have lied like hell the entire way. 

Probably made MAlf mad. He had a very legit chance of winning the entire thing and a random list generator called for his head. No skill, pure luck. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge

@ET80 once lived for like the entire game as an ousted mafia. It was some spy game (James Bond?). He claimed he could set off a bomb and kill like half the civs or something. Everyone believed him. IIRC, it was all a lie. 

Lol are you serious? That's fantastic. It's impossible not to love this game

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Oh, you have no idea some of the unbelievable **** that people get away with.  

I had one game where I was unkillable indy.  I claimed it D1.  I claimed it every game after that.  Amazing success.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, you have no idea some of the unbelievable **** that people get away with.  

I had one game where I was unkillable indy.  I claimed it D1.  I claimed it every game after that.  Amazing success.

jc. I'm going to have to come up with some tricks if I want to stick in this game in the future. I think I have largely made it through this one based on newbie pity and happenstance 

51 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I'm free!

Make sure to read up. None of us wanted to kill you. It was just playing the percentages. Time zones killed you. Had you been around for night, you would still be alive. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge

@ET80 once lived for like the entire game as an ousted mafia. It was some spy game (James Bond?). He claimed he could set off a bomb and kill like half the civs or something. Everyone believed him. IIRC, it was all a lie. 

Mass Effect Mafia. I was the Shadow Broker, investigated early and outed early, then played up this fake bomb. I think I eventually lost, but I managed to stick around for like, three full days of being outed.

One of my proudest Mafia moments.

4 hours ago, Forge said:

@MWil23 the 3rd man has arrived...

e2573e86e8be8c40fa769fb67a965bb8.gif

...looks like it's time to play. 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Make sure to read up. None of us wanted to kill you. It was just playing the percentages. Time zones killed you. Had you been around for night, you would still be alive. 

I did read up. I will give my thoughts when this is over.

21 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wow read up. We have our votes but I didn’t get night moves by 5am. If I get night moves I may be able to call night around supper time, otherwise imma be busy today, and night will just be 9

This is interesting. Because I sent in the hit. 

What other moves are there?

Archived