NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, TRUTH said:

Sounds like it’s Reich’s job to lose in Indy.  Who all do you think he’ll take with him?

Probably Duce. I was reading last week Shurmur was interested in him being OC with the Giants. He's probably next man up for an OC job.

edit: That's assuming Flip gets bumped to OC here.

Just now, Jlash said:

Probably Duce. I was reading last week Shurmur was interested in him being OC with the Giants. He's probably next man up for an OC job.

I’ve heard that our assistant QB coach Press Taylor is highly regarded for a young coach.  I think he would be in line to replace DeFlip if he moves to our OC.

I think that Duce and DeFlip are gonna be OC’s next year.  Not sure what team though

31 minutes ago, TRUTH said:

I’ve heard that our assistant QB coach Press Taylor is highly regarded for a young coach.  I think he would be in line to replace DeFlip if he moves to our OC.

I think that Duce and DeFlip are gonna be OC’s next year.  Not sure what team though

yea he'd probably be QB coach

38 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Just read that the Bi-Queens are waiting until they receive permission to speak with DeFlip.

Or until his contract expires V-day, (10 days after the season officially ends)

Not gonna lie, whenever I hear teams called that, or "Cowgirls", its just so full of cringe, I get that you don't like them, but it's just cringey af. Makes you look like that awkward kid at the party.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not gonna lie, whenever I hear teams called that, or "Cowgirls", its just so full of cringe, I get that you don't like them, but it's just cringey af. Makes you look like that awkward kid at the party.

I heard it from a MN packer fan and it stuck with me

14 hours ago, Danger said:

My only regret is that this is happening to the Colts and not the Cowboys.

verbal agreements are binding legally in texas so couldnt have happened to them. Well I think that was what screwed the Astros over when they had to pay that kid they agreed to terms with even though they couldnt sign him after Aiken balked a few years ago. 

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Honestly I'm kind of curious on the timing of the wedding proposal from Carson...

he probably knew she was it when he got hurt, but was so focused on the team he decided to wait just long enough

I don't know all the details though

Archived