NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

20 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

It definitely comes off as arrogant but I agree with Pete I've endured so much crap over the years about the Eagles and their Super Bowl history. I'm going to flaunt their championship season as much as I can.

It's why I went Full gmen. All I have to do is show up and let my Avi do the talking.

That's use to drive me Batsmitt looking at that mess every GD post. Let alone when he brought it up every other post.

I'm more of the quite assassin type. Kill you with kindness. But your a$$ still ends up dead. I'm just waiting for the real one to be unvailed.

Feels good! ?

Exactly. The guys who are saying “uhh it’s a new season now” and “the Eagles haven’t  established a winning culture” or “the Eagles better win the Super Bowl again given what their fans are saying” can shove it haha. We’ve waited for this for so long, we can say and do what we want until the kickoff for the first game.

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

Exactly. The guys who are saying “uhh it’s a new season now” and “the Eagles haven’t  established a winning culture” or “the Eagles better win the Super Bowl again given what their fans are saying” can shove it haha. We’ve waited for this for so long, we can say and do what we want until the kickoff for the first game.

Eagles are the champs until the next champs are crowned. I'll be riding this train as long as I can haha

9 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Gonna need some of y'all to stop making us look bad in that Suh/Rams thread.

We are just coming off as jealous, insecure, scared, or something along those lines.

I made a dream team joke with the Vince Young pic, but it was just a friendly jab.

It's a great signing for them. Most of us wanted Suh to sign here if he wanted to come and would take less $ which he did to an extent for the Rams.

Idk if im one of said people or not...

But I literally posted legitimate questions I have about the Rams' team as a whole, and if i didnt know something, admitted such and asked even 

I also was serious when I compared this offseason for them to our Dream Team one. Their fans' reactions and posts are very similar to what it was like here when we signed all those guys. We learned the hard way that being the offseason darlings almost never tends to end up looking good in the end. 

@EaglesPeteC brought up a legit point in the other thread about off season champions and how they almost never ever live up to expectations. Its true. 

So to be frank, let teams like the 2016-2017 Raiders and this Rams team get all the hype they want. We know that our GM is sitting back smiling while he quietly continues to improve the already champs of the league. 

Lurie pushing the league for the use of a second helmet. Kelly Green!!! 

LURIE: I was just dealing with this yesterday. What we’re hoping to have happen is, and I don’t know if I mentioned this last year, the whole key was we want a Kelly Green helmet to go with the Kelly Green jerseys. OK? We’re trying to get the league to allow a second helmet. That’s where it’s at. So they very much know we want this and we want it badly. And we’re waiting.

5 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Lurie pushing the league for the use of a second helmet. Kelly Green!!! 

LURIE: I was just dealing with this yesterday. What we’re hoping to have happen is, and I don’t know if I mentioned this last year, the whole key was we want a Kelly Green helmet to go with the Kelly Green jerseys. OK? We’re trying to get the league to allow a second helmet. That’s where it’s at. So they very much know we want this and we want it badly. And we’re waiting.

Better give the champs what they want.

51 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I thought Jacksonville and other teams are wearing a second helmet already 

GB, ATL etc

teams have a different look, but the shell has to be the same, so the equipment guys can swap out the facemask and/or decals on the helmet. But there can't be an actual second helmet. been that way since the early 2010s yea.

32 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

teams have a different look, but the shell has to be the same, so the equipment guys can swap out the facemask and/or decals on the helmet. But there can't be an actual second helmet. been that way since the early 2010s yea.

Yeah the years are starting to mesh together I thought maybe a couple not 2012

Archived