NFL News & General Info Thread

Kiltman

26 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

We know that's not gonna happen right?

Theres about as much of a chance of it happening as there was of Bradford being traded at this time 2 years ago. None of us saw that coming. But teams' QBs get hurt and teams who need a QB sometimes arent able to get one they wanted in the draft. Thats how Foles gets traded IMO. Either during the draft, if a team in the first misses out on a QB and panics because, say, all they have is AJ McCarron (who we already know just isnt good and his market this free agency period reflects teams' similar views as well). Or if someone like Watson got hurt again. But yeah, I really doubt we actually get the 12th pick for Foles. Its just a dream scenario.

Which btw got me thinking......

What if Goff tears his ACL in TC? Wouldnt the Rams have to seriously consider trading for Foles if that were to happen? I mean, they literally are all in this season. Theyre not going to have all these guys that they acquired a year from now. Its not possible logistically. Any way, i think THAT is a really freaking interesting scenario to think about. 

51 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Better Mayfield than Allen. 

Browns gonna Browns doe 

at least with Allen there is a ceiling floor argument...I cant see Allen flaming out necessarily.

I'm just glad Howie had the foresight to go get Wentz and not need to roll the dice on any of these guys, just too much back and forth to make you feel confident.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I think Rosen ends up being the best and Jackson ends up being the only other good one.

Yea kinda where I'm at

Allen will last some years, has a high ceiling, but he'll stick as a spot starter at the very least.
But I could see Darnold and Baker going the way of a lot of flameouts.

It's hilarious how Jackson is being pushed down and Baker is being talked about as the 1st overall

Archived