The Official Derek Carr Thread

Jerry

6 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I'd rather bring in Winston instead of Rivers if we are kicking the tires on starters. If he cuts down his Interceptions he could be a top NFL QB. Still I want to see the QB market is before having a plan. Andrew Luck could be in that market who knows. All it takes is one domino to fall or one owner to want to not pay someone. Backups I'd like to see what it would take to get Mullens out of SF

Winston aka ol' crab legs is about as sharp as a marble.  Have you listened to the guy speak and you want that tool leading our offense?  There is a reason he is throwing 30 picks this year with 2 of the top young WR's in the NFL.  Golden arm and a 2 cent brain....

Winston is about as low IQ as Qb's come LOL  You guys want Winston who is a bum and Mullins a professional clip board holder?  

Man I can't take any of you  guys seriously anymore.  You guys claim to be football fans but you may have similar intelligence to the crab leg king who steals crab legs just before he's about to get paid millions Hahaha

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mullins a professional clip board holder?  
was a joke 

Man I can't take any of you  seriously.  You claim to be a football fan but you may have similar intelligence to the crab leg king who steals crab legs just before he's about to get paid millions Hahaha

you must be talking in the mirror again 

It’s ok buddy you can hold on to the fictional tale that Carr is a “good QB”. 

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Winston aka ol' crab legs is about as sharp as a marble.  Have you listened to the guy speak and you want that tool leading our offense?  There is a reason he is throwing 30 picks this year with 2 of the top young WR's in the NFL.  Golden arm and a 2 cent brain....

Winston is about as low IQ as Qb's come LOL  

I don't want Winston. He is too risky. But you are seriously underrating his football IQ. When he was at the combine, his football IQ tested out higher than Andrew Luck's (and Carr's). It's the reason he was taken ahead of Mariota despite the off field issues.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/jameis-winston-impresses-with-football-iq/255879

2 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

I don't want Winston. He is too risky. But you are seriously underrating his football IQ. When he was at the combine, his football IQ tested out higher than Andrew Luck's (and Carr's). It's the reason he was taken ahead of Mariota despite the off field issues.

https://larrybrownsports.com/college-football/jameis-winston-impresses-with-football-iq/255879

If it’s a threat to his boy Carr in anyway he will flail out multitudes of lies to protect Carr. It’s kinda sad. Seriously wondering if some of these Carr fanboys are Carr’s family. Look at them on Twitter. It’s a troll fest where facts no longer exist. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

If that test showed Ol' Crab Legs has a higher football IQ than Luck then is obviously worthless...  Come on man, you must be joking me right?  Hahaha

6 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If it’s a threat to his boy Carr in anyway he will flail out multitudes of lies to protect Carr. It’s kinda sad. Seriously wondering if some of these Carr fanboys are Carr’s family. Look at them on Twitter. It’s a troll fest where facts no longer exist. 

Noted. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Noted. Thanks for the info. 

And you are right Winston is way too risky but he does pass the ball way further than Carr’s typical one yard dump off with open receivers down field. Not advocating for Winston and his 50/50 might be intercepted every pass. but wouldn’t be too upset if we did sign him. I would like a better FA option and a rookie. Got to wait till the offseason to see who becomes available because you never know and shocked who hits the market 

14 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Rivers arm is shot, he can't move a lick anymore and he's a turnover waiting to happen. I'd rather keep Carr over acquiring Rivers,  which would just be weird in slot of different facets. 

Rivers arm is no worse than 2013 Mannings arm. Manning had no power that year and no velocity. He had a Line, Coaching, Weapons, and Intelligence. 

9 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Rivers arm is no worse than 2013 Mannings arm. Manning had no power that year and no velocity. He had a Line, Coaching, Weapons, and Intelligence. 

Problem is the Raiders don’t have that kind of supporting cast right now 

22 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

And you are right Winston is way too risky but he does pass the ball way further than Carr’s typical one yard dump off with open receivers down field. Not advocating for Winston and his 50/50 might be intercepted every pass. but wouldn’t be too upset if we did sign him. I would like a better FA option and a rookie. Got to wait till the offseason to see who becomes available because you never know and shocked who hits the market 

So for thinking Carr is a good option moving forward, I and others must be his immediate family, but you think this is an objective take?

His YPA is at all time high and his 3rd down CONVERSION rate is 2nd in the NFL. Must be because of 1 yard dumpoffs right?

• Like 1

Just now, Geezy said:

Problem is the Raiders don’t have that kind of supporting cast right now 

Excellent running game, very good OL protection and receivers getting open. Sounds like any QB that can see the field and actually go though his reads would do quite well.