Raiders sign LB Brandon Marshall

agarcia34

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

How's he in coverage? Because I see a LB group that can be exposed in coverage.

Marshall was poor in run support but actually graded out above average in coverage according to PFF. Hopefully Nicolas Morrow and Jason Cabenda can improve this summer too and rotate in during passing situations, both of those kids can run. 

Exactly he is can play SLB with a little pass rush ability.... His natural position is MLB, and provides great depth behind Vontaze. Vontaze has an injury history, so nice to have Marshall. We are going to run alot of 4-2-5 and one person always in the game will be Whitehead, the other will either be Marshall or Vontaze

43 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Exactly he is can play SLB with a little pass rush ability.... His natural position is MLB, and provides great depth behind Vontaze. Vontaze has an injury history, so nice to have Marshall. We are going to run alot of 4-2-5 and one person always in the game will be Whitehead, the other will either be Marshall or Vontaze

Aw man I thought we were playing a lot of 4-2-6 this year? 

17 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Marshall, Burfict, Cabinda, Lee, Morrow, Whitehead. At least we got some competition.

I still want Bush at 24, but I doubt he'll be there.  

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Looking at the LBs, it looks like we made the moves to bring in 2 vets to bring our young LBs along and learn the system (Trashcan Burficit) and how to be NFL pros (Marshall). I wouldn't count out getting a young stud like White or Bush in that room to learn as well. Draft is gonna be interesting.

Archived