Ricardo Louis cut

mistakey

21 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Two weeks ago, prove it!?!?

22 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Basically my whole point is, we don’t need Perriman. For the Browns the 4/5/6 WR can be interchangeable because of baker. 

I just made an arguement with Louis cause he is under contract. 

Also my point is, Perriamn has a decent situation with the ravens. No dysfunction there and had an Ok QB in Flacco. Didn’t do squat for them. Comes to Cleveland and produces. To me that is a pure reflection on Baker not Perriman IMO especially after we saw how much improvement Higgins made as well. Or just a pure reflection on Baker and freddie. 

Also I don’t trust Perriamn. I think he fell into some lucky last year because I don’t think there has even been a 1st rd WR to be that bad the first couple of years in his career and then just suddenly turn it around

This was my response:

@buno67, if you don't know the difference between signing a former 1st rounder who has produced and still has potential (Greg Robinson and Perriman) to a guy who was drafted in the 4th Round, never able to cement himself as a full time starter IN COLLEGE, was plagued by dropped passes, and had 6 fumbles, and really was only drafted because of an outstanding combine performance, then we have a fundamental disagreement on production. Corey Coleman sucked, so did Justin Gilbert. I'm not remotely suggesting that we bring them back, but merely stating that those above two (Perriman and Robinson) are former high picked guys who have flashed production, compared to a low picked guy in Louis that really has NEVER flashed production. That's my whole point.

If I'm being honest, I would have liked to see him compete for a roster spot. I thought there was potential. But I have zero objection to this move, as I think they can draft someone younger, with higher upside in this year's class around the same range - not to mention the fact that it would have Dorsey's stamp on it instead of Sashi's. 

I think they'll look for a guy with good length and athleticism a-la Perriman...Emmanuel Hall comes to mind. I was not high on Miles Boykin but his athleticism in this offense may entice Dorsey...or perhaps Jalen Hurd. 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@buno67 I told you this would happen two weeks ago but you still had to argue with me. I await your apology. LOL

Two weeeks ago. That was over a moth ago and before OBJ. 

I just stated I wouldn’t get upset if Perriman didn’t comeback lol

with OBJ being traded weeks after, we knew the WR roster was going to be transformed. Heck if you are. 5th/6th guy here you might be a 3/4 guys somewhere. 

Since OBJ was traded here I knew it be a long shot for him, especially since he isn’t a dorsey guy. Heck I prolly would take Ratley over him and Perriman. 

I thought they give him at least a shot because I thought maybe he make an impact for special teams. 

With the way freddie talking about ST, I am really curious who is going to get signed or drafted to fill out that unit 

Archived