The Browns released Joe Haden!!!

TruSkinsFan

If he is not signed at 4:00:01 pm this afternoon, my guess is the Eagles are going to ****** him up. If there is any question about signing Breeland this off season or not wanting to pay him and let the young guys develop, then go after Haden and make it worth while. He is only 28. 

Bree looked pretty darn good against Cindy. But I'd be willing to make a offer but I'd prefer to let our guys develop. That said what's the only way out of Cleveland? Act hurt then regress lol. I'd bring him in for a look hometown kid!!!!! Id see where he is my thoughts are he ends up in Baltimore!

The Browns Front office doesn't care-glad to have him off their payroll.math_formula_4.jpg

Their equation above  shows his contribution to incremental wins is almost nonexistent. Thereby his contract is over valued by traditional football metrics.  

The countervailing point of view expressed by John Anthony is that The Browns with Joe Haden playing are worth an additional 2.5 points when temperatures are within 10% of the norm for the date of the game,  when the humidity is below 45.6% and playing on a natural field, but when playing in a domes stadium on the third Sunday of the month that rises to 3 points. 

2 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

The Browns Front office doesn't care-glad to have him off their payroll.math_formula_4.jpg

Their equation above  shows his contribution to incremental wins is almost nonexistent. Thereby his contract is over valued by traditional football metrics.  

The countervailing point of view expressed by John Anthony is that The Browns with Joe Haden playing are worth an additional 2.5 points when temperatures are within 10% of the norm for the date of the game,  when the humidity is below 45.6% and playing on a natural field, but when playing in a domes stadium on the third Sunday of the month that rises to 3 points. 

I applaud this "baffle them with bullpucky" post. Well done sir! Go get yourself a Macallan.

Archived