What is your worst Browns take since the return.

Kiwibrown

17 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The important thing with Hue is admitting when you’re wrong, as with other takes. Most came off that hill at least part way into season 2. Some died or are still dying on that hill. Don’t be that guy. 

I actually didn't want Hue.  I wanted Matt Patricia.  So its not like I was right either, but I wasn't Hue wrong? :-P

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

@Mind Character still trying to argue he was a HOF coach.

Hahaha....  I hate you so much man...

Never in life did I say such foolery ... Don't make me re-link those "Legitimate Vs Illegitimate Hue Criticism" or "It was Engineered to fail historically ... the plan is working .. don't be surprised" Threads ... don't try me bruh ... I'll do it you piece of Ricardo Louis' hands...

It's like it was yesterday ... Oh the glory days of 2016 ... Kessler & Barnidge were in full bloom ... Hue was in the zone ...Erving, Greco, Drango, Pasztor, Pryor, Ricardo Louis, Shon Coleman, & Corey Coleman were orgasmic ... 34DE Nassib, 34 DE Ogbah, Jamar Taylor, Cam Johnson were becoming young legends...

And who can forget the utter bliss of 2017 when the G.O.A.T. Sashi's plan became ascendant ... Kizer was on a historic record pace ... Treggs, Britt, Kasen Williams, Randell Telfer's glorious talents were being held back and underdeveloped by the ineptitude of Hue ... who can forget those 4 anointed PFF games Jason McCourty played well in ... what a time it was to be alive

Sashi was a genius ... playing 4-D chess ... I heard he wrote down the day of his firing all the way back in 2015, and he was only off by 2 days ... NostraSachi...

1 minute ago, Mind Character said:

Hahaha....  I hate you so much man...

Never in life did I say such foolery ... Don't make me re-link those "Context" or "Legitimate Vs Illegitimate Hue Criticism" Threads ... don't try me bruh ... I'll do it you piece of Ricardo Louis' hands...

It's like it was yesterday ... Oh the glory days of 2016 ... Kessler & Barnidge were in full bloom ... Hue was in the zone ...Erving, Greco, Drango, Pasztor, Pryor, Ricardo Louis, Shon Coleman, & Corey Coleman were orgasmic ... 34DE Nassib, 34 DE Ogbah, Jamar Taylor, Cam Johnson were becoming young legends...

And who can forget the utter bliss of 2017 when the G.O.A.T. Sashi's plan became ascendant ... Kizer was on a historic record pace ... Treggs, Britt, Kasen Williams, Randell Telfer's glorious talents were being held back and underdeveloped by the ineptitude of Hue ... who can forget those 4 anointed PFF games Jason McCourty played well in ... what a time it was to be alive

Sashi was a genius ... playing 4-D chess ... I heard he wrote down the day of his firing all the way back in 2015, and he was only off by 2 days ... NostraSachi...

See everyone, told ya.

My worst take is probably from 2003 ... the one that I am constantly reminded of by family and friends b/c my cousin where's an old jersey to troll me whenever we go to games:

"Lee Suggs will be a first ballot Browns HOFer.Bet the bank."

I watched so much of Kevin Jones and Lee Suggs at VaTech it was madness. They were magical. Suggs had 22 and 27 TDs in two seasons ... his contact balance was insane ...

Archived