Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

MKnight82

2 hours ago, JonStark said:

Do we know what systems this will be out for?

Probably all minus switch

I dislike EA as much as the next internet idiot but I will be getting this. Confirmed to micro-transactions or multiplayer, all about that SW story

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I dislike EA as much as the next internet idiot but I will be getting this. Confirmed to micro-transactions or multiplayer, all about that SW story

Damn figured it wouldn't be the switch but was hoping for it. 

13 minutes ago, JonStark said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

Damn figured it wouldn't be the switch but was hoping for it. 

I mean I'm just guessing. But with a rumoured new Switch model this year, maybe it will be on it

• 7 months later...

Release was yesterday, and I really like the game so far.  My only complaint is that I'm a completionist in games like this and the fact that I have to backtrack to certain areas to get to the hidden areas or crates is kinda annoying.  But I am on the third planet (if you count the opening planet as one) and am ready to head to my fourth.  

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Release was yesterday, and I really like the game so far.  My only complaint is that I'm a completionist in games like this and the fact that I have to backtrack to certain areas to get to the hidden areas or crates is kinda annoying.  But I am on the third planet (if you count the opening planet as one) and am ready to head to my fourth.  

Totally agree.... Not a fan of having to go back to areas. It gives me gamer anxiety that I can't complete the first planet before I leave 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This isn’t an RPG is it?

No.  There isn't any dialogue choices or anything like that, but you can have conversations with at least the two people who picked you up.  It's definitely a mix between the Force Unleashed as far as action goes, and Assassin's Creed as far as puzzles and platforming goes.  

41 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

No.  There isn't any dialogue choices or anything like that, but you can have conversations with at least the two people who picked you up.  It's definitely a mix between the Force Unleashed as far as action goes, and Assassin's Creed as far as puzzles and platforming goes.  

Thought so.  I have zero interest in that type of game at this point in my life.  Except for maybe Far Cry games or similar.  I am getting old.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Thought so.  I have zero interest in that type of game at this point in my life.  Except for maybe Far Cry games or similar.  I am getting old.

Normally I agree.  I used to play a ton of video games, but as I've gotten older I'm doing more with my time.  If it's something like Star Wars, Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect or some franchise I am already familiar with, I am down for it regardless, but it takes a lot to get me to try something else.  

For me, I am most tired of buying games like COD, Battlefield that have yearly releases.  MLB The Show is the only yearly game I end up getting every year.