Your Packer Draft Board

VegasDan

Seeing the corporate draft board being assembled, I wonder how different our individual boards are.

Here is mine:

1. Bosa

2. Q Williams

3. Allen

4. Oliver

5. Devin White

6. Jawaan Taylor

7. Jonah williams

8. Sweat

9. Hockenson

10. Kyler Murray

11. Christian Wilkins

12. Devin Bush

Only the first 3 are guaranteed and Murray are for sure gone. All 4 could go No. 1. 

16 minutes ago, VegasDan said:

Wow. For a board with so many opinionated packer fans, 112 views but only 1 other big board?

I can't speak for everyone but I don't  put tother a big board.  I   don't have the time to spend hours watching and researching players who I  know for a fact will not be available at 12.  

6 minutes ago, Gopher Trace said:

Well when you have a toxic culture that exists on this board, people sometimes do not put themselves out there much.

Strong and wrong. Differing opinions is not toxic. It happens if it is an actual problem the manner in which you deal with it will fan the flames or douse the fire up to you. 

35 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Strong and wrong. Differing opinions is not toxic. It happens if it is an actual problem the manner in which you deal with it will fan the flames or douse the fire up to you. 

Snarky one-liners and #HotTakes constituting the entirety of posts =/= "ehh just differing opinions."

2aiedfr.png

dark green = passes Packers thresholds as far as I know

light green = barely misses one or more threshold numbers

yellow = incomplete testing

red = misses one or more threshold numbers significantly, but I still like them. 

I don't really care about the quarterbacks, other than I like Brett Rypien as a late round guy who's played in an offense that I think would fit with LaFleur's offense pretty decently. 

I also tried to include players that had visits with Green Bay. I obviously don't have them all in there, but at the time of its creation, it was complete. 

I don't do a #1 to x ranking, as I prefer to see who's left on the board when GB is up and look across, laterally, at all the positions, to see which it feels like we need to draft from most. If there's a run on one position, I may want a player from that position in the same tier, if I think I can get more players I like of some other position later. Listen to me, talking as if I have any say or expertise in the matter. 

I'll put mine on. This is my 1st round board. May be some people I forgot.:

1. Bosa

2. Q. Williams

3. Allen

4. Oliver

5. White

6. Hockenson

7. Sweat

8. Burns

9. Gary

10. Dillard

11. Simmons