Playstation 5

showtime

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

400 movies....300+ of which you probably watched once or twice and will never watch again.

I'm not knocking you for preferring physical media, mind you, but let's be honest...most of them are just decorations at this point.

I like my movie decorations. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Ill bump this back up...

I really think this might be co-released with GTA 6. And I just barely started playing GTA 5 (I know... i live under a rock!) amazing game. GTA 6 may be the most fun and realistic game of all time. Can’t wait for it. 

I have always bought every PlayStation Console almost two years after release. Except PS1 was like six months after. I really think I might cop a PS5 on launch day. 

I’ve been with Sony since 1996 and just eight years old. Was my second console after Sega Genesis (loved that machine). 

47 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Ill bump this back up...

I really think this might be co-released with GTA 6. And I just barely started playing GTA 5 (I know... i live under a rock!) amazing game. GTA 6 may be the most fun and realistic game of all time. Can’t wait for it. 

I have always bought every PlayStation Console almost two years after release. Except PS1 was like six months after. I really think I might cop a PS5 on launch day. 

I’ve been with Sony since 1996 and just eight years old. Was my second console after Sega Genesis (loved that machine). 

GTAO from release to where it is now is an entirely different experience. I just got back into it and its wild how much there is to do now. 

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

GTAO from release to where it is now is an entirely different experience. I just got back into it and its wild how much there is to do now. 

Such an amazing and realistic game... I haven't even gone online yet.

I really think PS5 will follow Switch's Model where they released it with Breath of the Wild. The next Zelda game had so much hype, like Star Wars Force Awakens type of hype. The Switch/BotW sold like hotcakes.

I think PS5 and GTA5 will be released together (although not a bundle) and it will become the #1 selling console and #1 selling video game of all time in under 24 hours.

They have been working on Grand Theft Auto Six since 2012, a year before GTA 5 was released. I'm expecting an Late 2020 Release, just like the PS5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Ill bump this back up...

I doubt GTA 6 comes out for years, sadly.  It took them 7 years between GTA IV and GTA 5.  We're only at 4 years since GTA 5.  I feel like the next game they announce will be Bully 2.

GTA 6 is going to be crazy though so I hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I doubt GTA 6 comes out for years, sadly.  It took them 7 years between GTA IV and GTA 5.  We're only at 4 years since GTA 5.  I feel like the next game they announce will be Bully 2.

GTA 6 is going to be crazy though so I hope I'm wrong.

GTA 5 released in 2013. 2020 will be 7 years

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

Yep. I think it will be out by Summer 2021 but wouldn’t be shocked at all with a Co PS5 Release in November 2020. 

Makes me wonder if they dont aim for a release on PS4 before the PS5 actually releases... Pretty much every person I know bought it on 360/PS3 just to turn around and buy it again once the new consoles came out.. and then again on PC. Damn you R*

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Makes me wonder if they dont aim for a release on PS4 before the PS5 actually releases... Pretty much every person I know bought it on 360/PS3 just to turn around and buy it again once the new consoles came out.. and then again on PC. Damn you R*

I could see Sony offering them a large sum of money to co-release with PS5 and not offer a last gen version. The rumors suggest a new gen version only but Rockstar would be leaving a ton of money on the table if they actually did that. 

23 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I could see Sony offering them a large sum of money to co-release with PS5 and not offer a last gen version. The rumors suggest a new gen version only but Rockstar would be leaving a ton of money on the table if they actually did that. 

Rockstar releases games when they're ready to be released.  If the game is ready in 2020, it'll be out then.  If it's ready in 2023, it'll be out then.  This isn't EA or some other crappy company.  They're not going to rush a product like Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption, regardless of what Sony or Microsoft offers them.  And they wouldn't be leaving any money on the table anyway.  GTA 6 is going to sell at an all-time rate regardless of when it's released.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

Rockstar releases games when they're ready to be released.  If the game is ready in 2020, it'll be out then.  If it's ready in 2023, it'll be out then.  This isn't EA or some other crappy company.  They're not going to rush a product like Grand Theft Auto or Red Dead Redemption, regardless of what Sony or Microsoft offers them.  And they wouldn't be leaving any money on the table anyway.  GTA 6 is going to sell at an all-time rate regardless of when it's released.

... Except online... They rush the hell out of online... Both gta and rdr online components were released before they were really ready and sucked at the beginning.

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

They will be leaving plenty of money on the table if it’s for new gen only. Don’t get me wrong, I hope its new gen, as developing for old gen as well is a waste of resources imo. 

Where do you guys see the next GTA games?

I would say:

GTA VI: Miami/Vice City (kinda meh on this though)

GTA VII: San Francisco Bay Area. This would be awesome. They can include the entire Bay Area, Oakland, San Jose/Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz, etc. I hope this is GTA VI but I doubt it.

GTA VIII: New Orleans. I think this would be a solid GTA city.

I don't think they will ever do Chicago, not enough water for a GTA game.

1 hour ago, rob_shadows said:

... Except online... They rush the hell out of online... Both gta and rdr online components were released before they were really ready and sucked at the beginning.

Yea, this is the exception.  For some reason, Rockstar is still stuck in like 2005 when it comes to online.  I remember GTA 5's online was so bad, it wouldn't even work at first.  Things didn't actually get settled in for about a year lol.