Chargers Make Powder Blues Permanent Home Uniform

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is going to make Phillip Rivers even more sexually appealing to his wife and that whole family is already an environmental catastrophe. 

Thank god they did this after Cromartie left.

Haha.   When Rivers wife wears a skirt, you can see her lungs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Livewire said:

I know I'm in the minority but I never liked those jerseys. I like the darker blue ones better.

I'm with you.  I think the powder blues are nice for special occasions, but I've never been a huge fan of them.  The dark blue Chargers unis are better, as far as I'm concerned.  I think powder blue, in any sport, is good for as a special dessert, but never as the main course.  

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

We have 2 of them we used the last few years and i loved the 90's black ones those are some of my favorites but their not the ones im talking about.  Here is 2 pictures of the setups we used  the last 2 times we did throw backs.  I'll take either one of those and love it as would most falcon fans pretty much all of us want to make them our primary's

photos.medleyphoto.2352059.jpg
CvI1UpSUsAEELSI.jpg

The Falcons need to go back to just having black as an accent color and not the major one.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, swede700 said:

The Falcons need to go back to just having black as an accent color and not the major one.  

Lord no it needs to be a major one it's the best color we have the white should be an after thought lol.  Blac and red should be the 2 major colors and the white should be the accent like in the photos above.

22 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Lord no it needs to be a major one it's the best color we have the white should be an after thought lol.  Blac and red should be the 2 major colors and the white should be the accent like in the photos above.

Jerry Glanville ruined the Falcons.

Edited by swede700
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Livewire said:

I've been told that many times.xD

I like the blue and yellow together, they’re very complementary. And the yellow for the face mask pops a lot.

I just wish they’d get rid of the white strip that goes around the shoulder bolts. It just looks like the bolts were stickers and the white is the part of the sticker paper that they were supposed to pull off once the bolt was on... but they just never took it off.

I also don’t like the number font at all.

1 hour ago, NFL_Fan said:

LOVE THOSE UNIS. Maybe just switch it up with the yellow facemask with blue or white in different games..same with the socks and shoes. Always fun with minuet changes.  When is Tampa making the switch to Creamsickles??? ha

BRING BACK BUCCO BRUCE!

10 hours ago, swede700 said:

Jerry Glanville ruined the Falcons.

Not sure what thats supposed to mean but we are far far from ruined and Glanville brought the Gritz Blitz which is one of the best defenses of all time.  That defense under him was legendary and still to this day holds the record for least points scored im pretty sure of.

Edited by FalconFan13