Chargers Make Powder Blues Permanent Home Uniform

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Thats awesome for chargers fan now only if Blank would do that for the Falcons and let us do our throwbacks as our main ones it would be amazing.

Which ones are Falcons fans clamoring for? I like their all red uniforms during the Bartkowski and Andrews era. The all black 90s ones were horrible to me.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Which ones are Falcons fans clamoring for? I like their all red uniforms during the Bartkowski and Andrews era. The all black 90s ones were horrible to me.

We have 2 of them we used the last few years and i loved the 90's black ones those are some of my favorites but their not the ones im talking about.  Here is 2 pictures of the setups we used  the last 2 times we did throw backs.  I'll take either one of those and love it as would most falcon fans pretty much all of us want to make them our primary's

photos.medleyphoto.2352059.jpg
CvI1UpSUsAEELSI.jpg

No sir....I don't like it...

Actually I'm more pissed that James is wearing it and not Silver and Black. Kolton Miller?!? I digress

So do they make Raider fans buy more than one game like they use to in Diego?