Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

Town had all 3 mafia members up for lynch day 1, they were literally the only 3 in consideration

well done townies 

I gave them a huge assist lol

Scum and town should always lynch me first guys. I'm far too volatile and love chaos far too much for this game to be any benefit to either side

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

The group lynched @Nazgul. He was a Goon (Red)

@Forge went running back to The Boss. 

Townies win!

Knew it B|

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, when I hammered him, that was legit supposed to be the end. We did it for the lulz. Then Orca made the double down, so we wanted to see how long we could make town question the entire thing lol

Glad my suspicion of you was right lol

Great job @DingoLadd @Pickle Rick @Tk3 (I guess lol), @Counselor (did you even even play) and @wwhickok (hopefully you can play the next one)

@TheKillerNacho 

tenor.gif?itemid=5466373

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Knew it B|

Glad my suspicion of you was right lol

Great job @DingoLadd @Pickle Rick @Tk3 (I guess lol), @Counselor (did you even even play) and @wwhickok (hopefully you can play the next one)

@TheKillerNacho

Just total crap timing. Thats when we knew it was over. I couldn't defend myself and keep heat off him. Obviously I was never going to switch my vote off counselor no matter what you did, but I legit was waiting for your theory.

If that didn't happen, I do think we had a shot. I should have known the rules too. I flubbed that

Just now, Forge said:

Just total crap timing. Thats when we knew it was over. I couldn't defend myself and keep heat off him. Obviously I was never going to switch my vote off counselor no matter what you did, but I legit was waiting for your theory

I was confident when you didnt vote Naz. Really did seem like you were kind of going with the flow...then you put the late vote on Counselor, which lucky for civs came before the 24 hour mark and I recognized it so we could regroup

Also, the nacho thing want planned, not a bussing really between scum. I didn't even go into the chat for like three days. He made that comment, I went off, and just decided to go rogue. Though it was supposed to be me getting bounced, not him. That's why I should always be lynched first

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I was confident when you didnt vote Naz. Really did seem like you were kind of going with the flow...then you put the late vote on Counselor, which lucky for civs came before the 24 hour mark and I recognized it so we could regroup

Yeah, I thought it was over. I was actually concerned I was going to get mod killed for missing it. 

I enjoyed Naz.  I’m so biased in reading him because his posts just bring me joy.

I went with Nacho, Forge, and Counselor on D1-2.  

I thought tk3 and Rick played particularly well, and that the tk3 mislynch was egregious.

Good work figuring it out, Town.

Forge quit lying about **** I say or I’mma smack you around, you lil goof.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge quit lying about **** I say or I’mma smack you around, you lil goof.

What am I lying about? I don't lie in this game. The only real lie I've told was about my power in gopher's world.  That's how you end up with inconsistencies. That's why whenever anyone presses me, I largely have logical explanation that make sense. Whether they believe it is another story, but everything I've said has been true. I honestly can't think of any major lies outside of that one in gopher's

Archived