Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think the only reason I went with @Tk3 was bc he switched from me to orca by making a rather good argument, but Naz fit that same argument.  Despite pushing me and naz he skipped over naz and went to orca.  

If I voted Naz he would have hammered me to save himself (same with Counselor, even though I didn't want to vote him).. I also didn't see where the 4th Naz vote would have come from.. MAYBE Dingo would have jumped off of me onto Naz, but I know that the others would not have.

I was in a position where I had 2 reads, and neither one of them was a voteable option

I'm not sure what options I had.. I guess I could have hammered myself and said "I'm doing this to move on from the suspicion.. after my death stick to the list".. but that goes against what I stand for, and also I didn't trust that you guys would do the right thing..

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didnt deviate thought imo overall...I improvised and flushed out Forge, while in the end making Pickle lynch Naz to see where he stood

Yeah, I am not detracting your game at all

I don't think you can claim credit for Pickle lynching Naz though lol

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I didnt deviate thought imo overall...I improvised and flushed out Forge, while in the end making Pickle lynch Naz to see where he stood

It worked well.  I am really bad about looking at and understanding the rules lol. If I had known, I would have kept quiet as you said a little bit ago. You know what else helped? That dingo didn't know the 24 hour rule lol he thought it was hammer time too, which only cemented my belief that I missed the vote lol

I also misunderstood a rule later about the vote lock.  It impacted my ability to really go after you with some stuff I wanted to.  It would have been a longshot, but I could have created some chaos, I think. At least a longer vote. But I needed someone to open the door for me, I couldn't just out and blast you either, and that was a problem

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

What are we doing about the guy who didn't play this game? Do we have any evidence that he was following along? Did he learn from his experience or is just going to be more of the same?

I'm wondering if we need to move on from him unfortunately

Do we need to assemble a council on if counselor should continue to be part of the council?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It worked well.  I am really bad about looking at and understanding the rules lol. If I had known, I would have kept quiet as you said a little bit ago. You know what else helped? That dingo didn't know the 24 hour rule lol he thought it was hammer time too, which only cemented my belief that I missed the vote lol

I also misunderstood a rule later about the vote lock.  It impacted my ability to really go after you with some stuff I wanted to.  It would have been a longshot, but I could have created some chaos, I think. At least a longer vote. But I needed someone to open the door for me, I couldn't just out and blast you either, and that was a problem

It also screwed my test to see if you were mafia, If you voted yourself I wouldn't have hammered you and declared you as town. 

You were my D4 target if Naz wasn't mafia though. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Do we need to assemble a council on if counselor should continue to be part of the council?

It also screwed my test to see if you were mafia, If you voted yourself I wouldn't have hammered you and declared you as town. 

You were my D4 target if Naz wasn't mafia though. 

Humorously, I did consider locking myself. But I thought it made more sense to try and fracture the vote by having Naz and I on opposite sides

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Knew it B|

Glad my suspicion of you was right lol

Great job @DingoLadd @Pickle Rick @Tk3 (I guess lol), @Counselor (did you even even play) and @wwhickok (hopefully you can play the next one)

@TheKillerNacho 

tenor.gif?itemid=5466373

Keep me out for now.  In the process of negotiating on a house.  It's taking up way more time than I realized it would (I've never been through it before) I don't want to flake out again.  I apologize doing so the first time.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Keep me out for now.  In the process of negotiating on a house.  It's taking up way more time than I realized it would (I've never been through it before) I don't want to flake out again.  I apologize doing so the first time.

Keep us posted....hopefully all goes well and you can play in 1 of the future games

So I purposely mimicked a style of play I’ve witnessed throughout my short time playing. It kept me alive. In the past I was targeted the more active I was. For me this is all about experimenting with different play styles. You all can call it what you want. But I was playing along. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So I purposely mimicked a style of play I’ve witnessed throughout my short time playing. It kept me alive. In the past I was targeted the more active I was. For me this is all about experimenting with different play styles. You all can call it what you want. But I was playing along. 

Yeah, me being lynched on Day 3 was part of my plan too. Everything actually happened as I predicted (secretly of course) it would.
Please keep this in mind for MVP voting.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

Yeah, me being lynched on Day 3 was part of my plan too. Everything actually happened as I predicted (secretly of course) it would.
Please keep this in mind for MVP voting.

I’m being honest. But okay bud. I don’t need to be mvp. I’m just experimenting. 

Archived