2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

9 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Those kinds of injuries sustained in your twenties (I know from experience) have a tendency to come back and haunt you once you hit your early thirties. Chronic soreness, arthritis, cartilage deterioration..

Trust me bud, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Just wait 'til you're pushing 70.

Just now, jonnyj20 said:

As Louis CK said, "I'm either halfway through a healthy life or almost done with a not-so-healthy life." 

Man.. I hope I don't make it that far lol. I was into motocross and mma all through my late teens and twenties. Concussions galore, multiple separated ac joints, multiple boxer's fractures, bone bruises, about a half dozen high ankle sprains.. I'm 34 now and some days I feel good. Some days I wake up and feel like I got hit by a semi. I wouldn't change anything I've done cause it was a blast lmao. But yea.. I'm really going to pay for it down the road. The concussion thing is actually what frightens me the most. Back then, they weren't as aware of that stuff or I would have been waaaaay more careful with my noodle. 

15 hours ago, 1234567 said:

If we can somehow grab Risner and or Ford tomorrow I'd be pretty alright with that. Keep in mind, we have Munchak. Imagine what he could do with our O-line with that kind of talent infused into it. Aaaaand imagine what kind of horror would await our enemies if Freeman and Linsday actually had holes to run through..

We won't draft Ford. Thjere's a reason he's dropping.

Risner would be awesome. He'd be a great fit at RG / Backup Center. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

My dream Day 2:

Dalton

Deebo

BBK (i know it’ll be a bit of a reach but I think he goes in Rd 4 and we don’t have one. I’d prefer trading back for a late 3/early 4 and pick up another 5 or 2020 4 and take him there, but even if we can’t he’s a player I’d be willing to over draft as I think he’s a starter with PB potential)

I'd love it. I think we'll have to move up to get him though. He should be the next OL off the board.

Not that early. I’d take him at 71. He does remind me a bit of Zach Cunningham (I wasn’t very high on Cunningham due to softness and missed tackles although he has been pretty good in the NFL). I just think there is better value in the second and I really like BBK (Not BBW)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Elway has never drafted or signed as a UDFA an Alabama player. Something tells me an apparent schematic misfit such as Mack Wilson will not be the player to pop that cherry.

Yeah I know but Fangio might want him...

26 minutes ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

I love him as well but I think Ford, Taylor, and McCoy could all potentials be taken first depending on what teams are looking for. 

Cards seem likely to go OL. Hopefully they go with Ford or Taylor. I don't see a fit here for either one.

19 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

he doesn't seem to fit the Fangio mold though. BBK looks like he could fit the spot of a nickle/dime ILB. Is he sturdy enough for every down?

He’s a coverage LBer at 240 who makes plays on the ball in the air. I think he would fit.