2019 NFL Draft Live GDT - NO SPOILERS DON'T POST PICKS UNTIL TELEVISED

Broncofan

Just now, DiehardBronxFan said:

You’ve gotta buy tickets to win the QB LOTTERY.  I’m fine with how the handled this. He’s a good fit for our offense.  Flacco clone (/with more athleticism).  Will be plug and play in terms of scheme.  I’m fine with this. 

I’m fine with it too especially since we got Risner.

Side note what’s up with Greedy falling so far?  I realize he might not be the best tackler but he was hyped at a top 15 pick at some points throughout the process 

While I may go back and forth on Lock, the trade Elway made was masterful IMO. Risner is a solid pick with a ton of sorely needed versatility along the OL, and while I could have argued for a CB or something in Round 2, Lock is tremendous value at that stage of the draft.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Lock at 42 is a much better value than he is at 10 or 20 so I’m ok with that. Happy with Risner.

GREAT value.  If the Pats had taken him at 42, we’d be celebrating their brilliance. 

It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see us get a late 2nd/Early 3rd for Harris before the nights out 

Edited by DiehardBronxFan
Spelling