2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

38 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

#draftdatrenches

OL or DL in round 2

Agreed. I'd go OL and DL in rounds 2 and 3.

Would be nice to find another raw, high upside DE in the mold of Hunter to get ready for 2021. I don't like the idea of relying on a bunch of 7th round picks. 

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Agreed. I'd go OL and DL in rounds 2 and 3.

Would be nice to find another raw, high upside DE in the mold of Hunter to get ready for 2021. I don't like the idea of relying on a bunch of 7th round picks. 

I agree but I'd accept a TE too. Next two picks should be any combination of TE, DL, and OL. 

Either way, isn't it nice now that on Day 2, we can just sit back and not be really concerned about who they select from here on out?  Could you imagine the anxiety if they hadn't been able to select Bradbury or another OL last night?  :D

2 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Either way, isn't it nice now that on Day 2, we can just sit back and not be really concerned about who they select from here on out?  Could you imagine the anxiety if they hadn't been able to select Bradbury or another OL last night?  :D

Yes.  Now we don't have to worry about somebody falling to 50,  or trading up, or hoping somebody falls to round 3.  With a picks in rounds 2-4, the team can take BPA-types at OL, DL, TE, WR, CB, S.  Right now with so many good players still left on the board for round 2, I am just going to sit back an enjoy seeing how things fall into the 50 and 81 range.

55 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Just to be clear, not that anyone truly cares, but I have zero interest in taking any WR right now.  The guy you could get right now isn't all that significantly better than a guy you can get in Rd 6.  

Weird definition of significantly

Happy with BPA at 50 or a small trade down to net a 4th or 5th rounder. BPA here meaning at a position of some need (any DL, OL, WR, TE, or DB) -- I'd exclude RBs, LBs and QBs. 

I think they do need another OL no later than round 4, ideally by round 3. So unless they get lucky with Ford or Risner dropping to 50 (or Little if they consider him a potential long-term starter at LT), I'd like to see them take the BOLA in round 3. At least a couple solid guard prospects should still be on the board mid-3rd: Froholdt, Samia, Davis, McGovern...

8 hours ago, RpMc said:

Top Available

8. Jawaan Taylor
16. DK Metcalf
19. Greedy Williams
20. Byron Muprhy
22. Cody Ford
29. AJ Brown
31. Dalton Risner
32. Nasir Adderly
35. Chauncy Gardner-Johnson
36. Irv Smith
37. Deebo Samuel
38. Erik McCoy
39. Drew Lock
40. Taylor Rapp
41. Juan Thornhill
42. Hakeem Butler
43. Chase Winovich
44. JJ Arcega Whiteside
45. Elgton Jenkins
46. Rock Ya-Sin
48. Zach Allen
49. Dre'Mont Jones
51. Greg Little

He's still available?  Wow I was just told in here a month back that there was no way he would fall to the 2nd but here we are

4 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

I wouldn’t mind this happening tonight. 

50. Jaylon Ferguson DL

81. Dru  Samia OG

Im a big fan of Samia in the 3rd but will definitely depend upon the board & what we do before that

3 hours ago, marshpit23 said:

Can’t find much info on Beebe, but from what I found, he’s not the athlete Isabella is. Didn’t realize Isabella ran a 4.31 40 and was high school state champion sprinter. He also has elite quickness, is tough and intelligent. 

And if people are questioning that time for Isabella, he beat Denzel Ward in a 100-yard dash. Ward ran 4.32 at his combine.

Archived