2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

Just now, Boda said:

I still want to know who you wanted at 81 so badly that you're mad we picked up other assets so we can see where the guy you wanted actually goes

No one. But that's because I don't go that deep anymore. It isn't about me, it's about the math of third vs later picks. Now they have even more, let's hope they pick at least one winner.

Just now, JDBrocks said:

Stephen Weatherly, Jayron Kearse, David Morgan, Shamar Stephen... not to mention the UDFA contributors. This team’s good depth is built on late round picks/udfa.

Like I said, trade all the late picks for more later picks you want. But trading it of round three is not the same, imo, or according to the math

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

No one. But that's because I don't go that deep anymore. It isn't about me, it's about the math of third vs later picks. Now they have even more, let's hope they pick at least one winner.

If you get 2 starters out of a draft, its a good draft. Most of it is a crapshoot anyways so you might as well get as many opportunities as possible to find one more possible starter.

It worked with Griffen and Diggs...

2 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

But what if you have multiple people you value exactly the same & know one will be there?  I get what you're saying but without having the information they have and where they rank players or atleast doing some research yourself I think its a little ridiculous to get mad at a trade but idk thats just me

Archived