2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Roninho said:

Well the lack of trades in the 1st suggest there was very minimal value to begin with

The issue isnt even really with trading down but with picking value > need.  I would be really curious where Ferrell is on our vertical board, if we actually had him top 5 then im fine with the decision even though I would disagree with their assessment.

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

we already know where we are going... Lynch retired and Cook left..

24) Jacobs RB

27) Fant TE - fant overrated too because he is a freak athlete 

this draft sucks 

I do think this is the most likely course of action... I’d be good, not super excited though

1 minute ago, TheMadStork said:

Brian Burns is going to be real good. I’d take him easily over Ferrell. 

Who said that Burns doesn’t have bend on here? The guy has great bend..

Me. I see him bending the edge more with his length than his flexibility. But my main issue with him is lack of power. I see him being more of a Dio Jordan or Leonard Floyd type in the NFL.

Just now, 101Raider said:

Maybe a Surprise pick in Adderly too.  Possibly move on KJ for a pick?

Why? KJ showed up at the end of last year under Guenther.  It's a lateral move.  If you take Adderly and keep KJ I get it. 

Just now, 101Raider said:

I do think this is the most likely course of action... I’d be good, not super excited though

yaaaa.. I'm like whatever .... I was coming off such a high in life at Coachella.. thank you Raiders for bringing back down to normal....  same ole Raiders

1 minute ago, Totty said:

Why? KJ showed up at the end of last year under Guenther.  It's a lateral move.  If you take Adderly and keep KJ I get it. 

I wouldn’t move on from him, but we know Gruden loved Adderly.  We also know we tried to jettison KJ last year and have issues with his agent in a contract year.  

I’ll double dip at EDGE if Sweat is still there. 

If not then Jeffery Simmons, Noah Fant, Josh Jacobs, Hollywood Brown, and BPA Corner are all decent options. 

At 27/35, not sexy picks, but I still really like Zach Allen here and Dalton Risner at 35. 

5 minutes ago, Chwf3rd25 said:

The issue isnt even really with trading down but with picking value > need.  I would be really curious where Ferrell is on our vertical board, if we actually had him top 5 then im fine with the decision even though I would disagree with their assessment.

yeah would be very interested as well if he was in the top 5

Archived