2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

what happened to Willie Brown??   

so our corners: Conely, Worely, Joyner, Mullens, Nelson, Lawson

basically Gruden admits Nick Nelson is a bust.....

safeties: Abram, Joyner, Joseph

we are counting on Ferrell to improve the pass rush... DBS will suck without pressure ....  did Mullens shine because Clemson dline had 3 first rounders 

All of the scouting reports that I've read say that Mullens has the potential to be a good press man CB but he needs to clean up his footwork and technique. Physical tools are definitely there, he's tall, long, athletic, and has fluid hips. 

Just now, raidr4life said:

He's not Primetime he's Lazy

It is a player style comp not Primetime v Greedy.  That is why I said Primetime over anyone in the league right now and not anyone in this draft.  Every Rookie DB has holes right now.  If being lazy is his I can guarantee you he will not be now after slipping.  This was his wake up call and I am sure he will answer.

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

what happened to Willie Brown??   

so our corners: Conely, Worely, Joyner, Mullens, Nelson, Lawson

basically Gruden admits Nick Nelson is a bust.....

safeties: Abram, Joyner, Joseph

we are counting on Ferrell to improve the pass rush... DBS will suck without pressure ....  did Mullens shine because Clemson dline had 3 first rounders 

Our defensive backfield is shaping up nicely. Conley/Worley/Mullens as the top 3 CB and I'm assuming we'll rotate Abram/Joyner/Harris/Riley and move them all around the field depending on the matchup. 

Archived