Day 2/3

Humble_Beast

Could very well get a starter at 45 with a trade down. The value at 35 is to good to stay with the pick. Plus there is so many good players left which would make moving down easy. 

I’m not the biggest Irv Smith fan but I would understand the pick at 35 if they stay. 

I personally don't think there's a world where Gruden drafts Greedy.. he's ALWAYS been highly critical of players that won't tackle :$(past drafts as an analyst)... especially after Mayock saying they want to be physical last night as part of the team's identity.

Considering a huge goal of Mayocks coming in was to keep Carr upright... I think if we stand pat... it has to be Risner or Ford. Unless you guys think there's a plug and play guard we could get in the 3rd.. after a trade back... thoughts? If so, I wouldn't mind a trade back to acquire a 3rd and potentially landing Irv Smith in the middle of the 2nd/ a cb / or even deebo Samuel if he's still there... obviously 

Just now, raidr4life said:

Dont think Jelly going anywhere now since Q didnt make it to them. Kjo more likely on the trade block

K-Jo too. Which is too bad because A) I loved him as a prospect and B) I thought he played very solid later in the year after his benching. That's why the Abram pick is such a surprise as they play the same role and we re-signed Harris/signed Joyner. It's obvious K-Jo is on his way out and I can imagine we wouldn't get much. Too bad.

10 hours ago, N4L said:

saw mayock on NFLN after the draft. It sounds like they have someone specific in mind up next. He said 'we have a very strong feeling that one or two guys that we love will be there at 35' I put or two in italics because he sort of caught himself and added that part. He said he received two offers to trade back but that he wants to make the pick at #35. 

The player that everyone in the niners forum wants is AJ Brown. Hopefully you guys take a corner lol 

He didnt say that he said they received 2 offers already but turned them down because they think there will get more offer today.

3 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

After seeing the first three picks Risner makes so much sense at 35 wouldn’t be thrilled about adding a OG that high but I do like him as a player. 

Not too familiar with him but I hear his weakness is pass-pro? There was the report about us looking for a starting G this draft and without a 3rd, I bet we address it now. Maybe Ford? Risner? Or nab a DB in Murphy or Ya-Sin? Do we solidify our weapons and go Smith Jr at TE?

So many great options.

8 minutes ago, reddevil said:

I think I saw somewhere that we are quite high on JJ Arcega-Whiteside. I could certainly see a WR. Wouldn't be my choice, but could see it.

CB or IOL for me from the tonne of options for me.

My comp for him is Nick Toon who I remember playing tight end in a pinch (I could be imagining that). I think JJ could end up being a better version.