> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

On 4/15/2020 at 12:05 PM, Jeezla said:

It's not lazy if it ends up being true.

Pittman's routes are crap. He put up 13 bench reps. He's super strong. Gandy-Golden had 22 reps btw.

Using the bench press as your barometer of strength is all I need to hear to be done with this conversation lol.... Agree to disagree

13 hours ago, mm6492 said:

Trade up for Jefferson would not be the move. 

Agree... Can't do that. What are options at 21 with top four WR gone and not any good trade back options? Do NOT like Mims (think he will be very good by year 3 but will have plenty of struggles year 1 and year 2). Reagor scares me big time as well... Hoping Jefferson drops but can definitely see a team trading up to take him before the Eagles select at 21.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Haven't done any OT work this year, but where would Dillard rank among this crop?

Hmm

depending on the GM

Wills, Wirfs, Thomas would be better, then some GMs would like Becton more for ceiling, but Dillard is far better on the tape.
He'd be close to Thomas but Thomas is coming in way more well rounded and played in a tougher conference.

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hmm

depending on the GM

Wills, Wirfs, Thomas would be better, then some GMs would like Becton more for ceiling, but Dillard is far better on the tape.
He'd be close to Thomas but Thomas is coming in way more well rounded and played in a tougher conference.

Dillard’s age hurts his stock but based on pass blocking probably the best, Andrew thomas has the dream lt frame, 36 in arms. I’d say hed be 3rd after thomas and Wirfs on talent alone. Probably drafted 5th because of age though

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Using the bench press as your barometer of strength is all I need to hear to be done with this conversation lol.... Agree to disagree

What metric are you using to measure his strength? Did you follow him to gold's gym? Bench press is the only strength workout they actually test,  so how did you come to the conclusion he's so strong?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Darnell Mooney is my mid to late round WR draft crush. One of the few prospects from this class who can be a legit Z. He does well against press. There's a lot of slot WR and slot CB in this class.

I agree, others might not see it but the way years past we used slots anyone is potential upgrade over Agholor and Ward (and I like Ward) 

17 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Darnell Mooney is my mid to late round WR draft crush. One of the few prospects from this class who can be a legit Z. He does well against press. There's a lot of slot WR and slot CB in this class.

Why Mooney over Watkins? Watkins has better size, better production, and can return punts a little bit.