> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Darnell Mooney is my mid to late round WR draft crush. One of the few prospects from this class who can be a legit Z. He does well against press. There's a lot of slot WR and slot CB in this class.

Yeah he's the speed guy I've latched onto for day 3 if we can't get a fast one elsewhere.

56 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I agree, others might not see it but the way years past we used slots anyone is potential upgrade over Agholor and Ward (and I like Ward) 

Ward is fine. If we can't get someone who's gonna have instant impact just roll with Ward.

25 minutes ago, Danger said:

Ward is fine. If we can't get someone who's gonna have instant impact just roll with Ward.

Agreed here. Slot is so far down my list. If a WR can't play X or Z I have almost no interest in them. That isnt to say slot can't be upgraded though. U can win a SB with Ward as your slot WR. He's not gonna lose you games.

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’m just ready for this draft to happen. Bonus of this situation. I get to veg and watch every pick. My show was scheduled to go up next weekend so I was gonna miss the whole thing live 

Kinda in the same boat but a wedding.

my GF was part of the bridal party so we had to do Friday night (so no day 2), then the wedding was during like all of day 3.

I didn’t bother hiding just how fine I was with it being postponed til August when she told me.

“Oh nooooo...”

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Kinda in the same boat but a wedding.

my GF was part of the bridal party so we had to do Friday night (so no day 2), then the wedding was during like all of day 3.

I didn’t bother hiding just how fine I was with it being postponed til August when she told me.

“Oh nooooo...”

being dragged to a wedding where your significant other is part of the bridal party is the worst. Especially if you dont really know those people.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

being dragged to a wedding where your significant other is part of the bridal party is the worst. Especially if you dont really know those people.

yup, I spent 20+ years being a socially distant friend to not be invited to things...only to find the one person who everyone invites to everything. A cruel fate.
I hate having to deal with people I casually know. 

• Like 1