> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

43 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Oh ok lol

I do. Nothing scary about Philadelphia. Unless he went into the "Hood". Never heard anyone say they got scared going to philly

Imagine being dropped from a rural Texas town and going to Philly fir the first time,  iits gonna be weird and to some people that can be scary.

I dont think anything of it

It was probably his first time experiencing 95 traffic

1 hour ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Imagine being dropped from a rural Texas town and going to Philly fir the first time,  iits gonna be weird and to some people that can be scary.

I dont think anything of it

It was probably his first time experiencing 95 traffic

I mean i get that but not scary. Maybe like alil uncomfortable? 

I'd still draft him regardless. There's a bunch of teams that could draft him that'll be philly like. He's gonna have to get use to it lol

6 minutes ago, Danger said:
4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

3. Stay at 21 and take Fulton. Trade up in the 2nd and take Reagor. No 3rd Round pick

This is the ideal scenario assuming we don't move up for Lamb or Jeudy

You just want reality to repeat FFMD so you can claim Genius. I see through the BS of that post. 😎

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I mean i get that but not scary. Maybe like alil uncomfortable? 

I'd still draft him regardless. There's a bunch of teams that could draft him that'll be philly like. He's gonna have to get use to it lol

I guess its how you interpret the word scary,  because he could just mean uncomfortable and new.

Also, as a country boy from Texas, the only thing he has to go off of philly as a city is the way the nation media presents us, and that's not good. I understand the apprehension on his part

• Like 1

Man these BWF guys just really irk me a lot sometimes. Sheil Kapadia has us trading a 3 and a 4 to go up to 14 with the Cards to get Justin Jefferson. Sheil was the same guy along with intermittent moron Bo Wulf mitching for seemingly like 3 straight podcasts about trading away draft assets to get Darius Slay. Can't have your cake and eat it too fellas.

12 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Positional Crushes (Based on a combination of draft projection value and how much I generally like them)

Backup QB - A Gordon
RB2 - C Akers
WR1 - C Lamb
WR2 - A Gandy-Golden
SWR - Q Watkins (I think he'll struggle outside, but he could be a weapon in the slot)
OT - Peart
OG - Bartch (I think he could play RT too)
C - Hennessy
DE - A Robinson
DT - Agim
OLB - D Taylor
MLB - Gay Jr
S - Dugger/Stone (I love his value in the 5th)
CB - Robinson II

I like these.

Haven't watched the Robinsons much (Alton a little bit), but I've typically picked them up in mocks around round 4 or 5 just based on scouting reports. They seem like they would be good fits.

I need to check out Watkins for sure. Keep seeing you bring him up. 

Whew... I can't. 5 more days is gonna kill me. Can't wait to get through this work week and grab some IPAs and prepare for joy or anguish.

I'd love Lamb, but I hope we don't have to give up a ton to move up.

Jefferson is cool, but not really what we need most and slots are easier to find. He feels like a luxury. For a team like the Saints or something he would make more sense.

Reagor and Mims have more bust potential (esp Mims) than Lamb. Still I would love Reagor in midnight green, but I can't blame Howie if he wants to secure Lamb.

Hopefully Howie's relationship with Andrew Berry from his time here pays dividends and we can move up to #10 for something like a 2nd rounder next year + a 3rd and 4th round comp pick this year, but I doubt it.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy