c) 1 and 3 for Higgins 

D) trade back and get two seconds and get Jalen Reagor

E) stay put and get BPA

in order for me A,b,d,e,c

You don't necessarily need all those assets at all for B,C

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danger said:

A) this years first and next years1 and 3 this year for Jeudy

Give me the Next Julio Jones that Carson canThrow to for the next Decade for the Win Alex!

If he's remotely attainable,  make the deal! Tired of Wentz not having a Legit #1 Wr to demand DBL teams or destroy the DB across from him!

Legit Game Changer if added to this Offense with Ertz, Goedert , Sanders and the rest.

11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Give me the Next Julio Jones that Carson canThrow to for the next Decade for the Win Alex!

If he's remotely attainable,  make the deal! Tired of Wentz not having a Legit #1 Wr to demand DBL teams or destroy the DB across from him!

Legit Game Changer if added to this Offense with Ertz, Goedert , Sanders and the rest.

Don’t disagree with the sentiment, but Jeudy isn’t Julio. Nowhere near the dominant skillset. He has certain skills to develop into one of your top options, but has gotten to hyped up IMO as a dominant well rounded wideout.

would be dumb to move up all the way for him with these other guys. Like I said the other day I think there is a good chance he ends up as at least the 3rd one taken. 

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

would be dumb to move up all the way for him with these other guys. Like I said the other day I think there is a good chance he ends up as at least the 3rd one taken

You think there's a chance post Combine he'll possibly be the 3rd WR off the board, chisen after two others?

Then I definitely want to trade if if he drops!

24 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Jeudy isn't anything like Julio Jones

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

pick one

B) 1,3,4 for Ruggs

c) 1 and 3 for Higgins 

E) stay put and get BPA

Out of those E...B.D.........C..............A

don’t like those packages for the player received. I’d trade up for CeeDee with no problems. Ruggs didn’t have as much time to show off because most bama wideouts don't. But that skillset should translate pretty well. 

Higgins and Jeudy have skills, but I’m unsure if they are the right fit here, or if some of the things they don’t do well will hold them back from ever being stud #1 options outside. With our current situation though I assuredly wouldn’t turn them down in the 20s if they were sitting there. But I’d not feel great in the moment moving up for them.

I want to watch them all thoroughly to double check my first round of opinions. There is also the group that gets put in the 6th-10th best I need to see more of too. Cause maybe taking a corner in the 1st and moving up in the 2nd makes more sense.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

You think there's a chance post Combine he'll possibly be the 3rd WR off the board, chisen after two others?

Then I definitely want to trade if if he drops!

I think he already is. Combine will probably push Ruggs up. And CeeDee will impress in underwear...on top of already being well liked by teams IMO.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I think he already is. Combine will probably push Ruggs up. And CeeDee will impress in underwear...on top of already being well liked by teams IMO.

Good, so the cost won't nearly be what's being suggested above! What's not to like about Jeudy again?

1 hour ago, DeSean Jackson said:

pick one

B) 1,3,4 for Ruggs

c) 1 and 3 for Higgins 

E) stay put and get BPA

Trade back and get two 2's. Take Reagor, Gladney, and Aiyuk in the 2nd.

I’d love to trade up a few spots and the grab Ruggs. With 10 picks you can sacrifice a 3rd. Then use their 2nd on Justin Jefferson.

hopefully JJAW develops a bit then you’d have young cheap talent with JJAW as the big body red zone guy, Ruggs as the deep threat and Jefferson as a big slot who can also play outside. I think that has the makings of a string WR corps for Carson 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Good, so the cost won't nearly be what's being suggested above! What's not to like about Jeudy again?

Keep in mind this is a terrific class, like we should be able to get a guy in the top 64 and have him potentially be a top wideout for 8 years. For the most part this comes down to taste in a wideout or need.

Think the other two are a little more complete potentially. It’s more so that.

But yeah teams at the combine and through tape will look at his build. He’s way leaner than the other two, and really any of the other guys too. Like at least Reagor and Hamler have some lower half to them. It shows up in certain ways that could be used against him at the next level. His cuts get real jaggedy sometimes, like tear a ligament on turf kinda rough. Almost as if his lower legs are too long (weirdly Ceedee’s are shorter)

The great thing for him is he shows the willingness to make blocks, to get stuff in traffic. But the question is will that get better or at least not worse at the next level? It’s a mixed bag when guys need to do that coming out.

He will have a good career most likely and could have it here. Just like how bad we’ve been scheming guys open for the larger part of two years. Some of the other guys being stronger and able to really take the top off...or take a nothing dump off then make it 40 yards could reeeeeeaallllyy help Carson not have to carry things.

Best case for his career: He hits the gym, gets more strength, becomes Marvin Harrison with some speed. Which anyone would love to have.

Worst case: His lanky frame limits him throughout his career. He goes to a team that won’t utilize his route running ability to get open. And he bottoms out

Just my impression on him, want to watch some games to get a better idea of how he does play to play. What his fire is like too. 

• Like 1

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <