> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

51 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Reagor
Gladney
Blacklock

TCU has my draft crush at 3 different positions. I bet they all go within 15-20 picks of each other too.

Was doing a mock on that first pick site, whatever the one that lets you do trades. Traded down a bit got Reagor and traded up to get Gladney. Was pretty happy about it. Especially because Dugger was still there in the 3rd.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Was doing a mock on that first pick site, whatever the one that lets you do trades. Traded down a bit got Reagor and traded up to get Gladney. Was pretty happy about it. Especially because Dugger was still there in the 3rd.

Feels only right to keep them on the same team, and it might as well be ours.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Hyphenates have hurt me too much man, I can’t do it again. I wish him and whatever poor equipment manager has to fit that on a jersey all the best.

We could just call him G-Unit. Or G2. The Gandy Man. Goldie Hands. The Nexus.

Edited by Jeezla

Alright @Jeezla... so as a newly forged long time fan of the Gandyman...he most definitely belongs on that list.

His #1 WR traits would probably put him like around Shenault. And with Shenault being so scheme dependent (to get the best out of him) and his injuries...probably would feel better about G2: Glacier Freeze

• Ceedee Lamb
  • Henry Ruggs
  • Jerry Jeudy 
  •  
  • Denzel Mims
  • Jalen Reagor
  • Brandon Aiyuk
  • Antonio Gandy-Golden
  • Laviska Shenault (Injuries and usage scare me)
  • KJ Hamler (Size)
  • Justin Jefferson (master of none type)
  •  
  • Van Jefferson
  • Tee Higgins

if we can get any of those top ten guys as THE guy this draft...things will have gone well. Shenault and Hamler would hold slight hesitation compared to the others, but you can’t deny their ceiling would be huge for this team.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Not even close. GG is Miles Boykin with better yac. JJAW dreams about getting the kind of yac GG gets.

lmao no Gandy Golden is a bad route runner, can't beat press, and is slow. He's going to have a hard time adjusting to the speed of the NFL game because like JJAW he won't be able to just out muscle everyone in the NFL.

3 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Reagor
Gladney
Blacklock

TCU has my draft crush at 3 different positions. I bet they all go within 15-20 picks of each other too.

Love me some Reagor and Gladney. I have Reagor right behind Ruggs for my WR crush. And honestly Gladney is my favorite CB prospect not named Okudah.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <