> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

13 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

and literally nothing else. Like apparently if he wasnt jumping up and catching a td in the endzone he offered nothing else on a football field.

Gandy-Golden mosses dudes, but also makes acrobat catches and gets yac via making guys miss and just plain dragging DB's along for additional 10 yards like Deuce McAllister or prime Brent Celek. And his feet are quick enough to eventually become an above average route runner. This forum must see the light. He's got golden globes instead of nuts. We need that. He's also an inch and half taller than JJ. We should just make JJ gain 10 lbs and have him be our #3 TE. I don't want him taking space on our WR depth chart. I would trade him straight up for Eric Rowe. We can go full circle on blown 2nd round picks.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What 1st/2nd Round Combo would you rather have?

1st- Reagor

2nd- A. Davis

or

1st- McKinney (or Delpit for people who are wrong like Danger)

2nd- Aiyuk

Is it petty of me that I want to see the combine first before I answer this. If Aiyuk runs sub 4.45 then I'd rather have Delpit, Aiyuk

Not big on Ashtyn Davis personally.

40 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

why arent you worried about delpit decided not to tackle this year?

Because his potential is way higher than McKinney's. Also Bama players are overrated just because they play for Bama a lot of the time.

Edited by Danger

On 2/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, ninjapirate said:

Did a tdn mock no comps 5 rounds

1. Xavier Mckinney S Bama- took him over delpit fight me @Danger

2. Noah Igbinoghene CB Auburn

3. Denzel Mims WR Baylor

4. Akeem Davis-Gaithers LB App st.

5. Tyler Johnson WR Minn

5. Justin Blackmon S Utah

On 2/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, Danger said:

FOVcFCI.png

On 2/22/2020 at 4:14 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

CMJs everything goes right TDN mock

21. Henry Ruggs III WR Alabama

53. Cameron Dantzler CB Miss St

85. Kyle Dugger S Lenoir Rhyne

117. Akeem Davis Gaither LB App St

148. Jordan Elliott DT Mizzou

150. Tyler Johnson WR Minnesota

170. Patrick Taylor RB Memphis 

Going with ninja here. Pete a distant 2nd as my pref.   

He has the better safety prospect, CB prospect and 2 top 10 WRs.  

Danger unfortunately has the more realistic draft. I can't see them going after an X WR we're stuck with Jeffrey and JJAW until after this season. Delpit may slide. Holmes purely a slot CB IMO will be what's left. And they'll pick a speed guy in Duvernay because they have JJAW and Robert Davis to compete at X post Jeffrey 

I don't like Dantzler, bad hips, COD, going to guess he's a 4.6 guy. I think Adderley last year was a better small school prospect than Dugger. 

20 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Gandy-Golden mosses dudes, but also makes acrobat catches and gets yac via making guys miss and just plain dragging DB's along for additional 10 yards like Deuce McAllister or prime Brent Celek. And his feet are quick enough to eventually become an above average route runner. This forum must see the light. He's got golden globes instead of nuts. We need that. He's also an inch and half taller than JJ. We should just make JJ gain 10 lbs and have him be our #3 TE. I don't want him taking space on our WR depth chart. I would trade him straight up for Eric Rowe. We can go full circle on blown 2nd round picks.

Bro no kidding. The dude just refuses to go down.

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

So Ashtyn Davis isn't gonna run at the combine bc of a hamstring procedure he had done late in the season. That's good for us. Will push him down a bit I would think. Or at least, keep him where he's at and prevent him from sky rocketing after a stellar 40 yard dash.

So he's coming off groin surgery and a hamstring procedure. Pass.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <