> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Samesies.

Sign Byron at CB. Sign Kwiatkoski at MLB. Sign Karl Joseph at S. Sign some average vet WR like Tajae Sharpe or Taylor Gabriel.

Draft Reagor, Gladney, Dugger, Gandy-Golden, Woodward, Onwenu, and James Morgan (Someone gotta back up Wentz), and then dominate the NFCE.

Would love Kwiatkowski. Joseph would be a good signing I think, though he is more of a box guy. Sharpe, Gabriel or Perriman be ideal. Maybe Robinson. Gimme Ashtyn Davis over Dugger.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:15 AM, Kiltman said:
  • CeeDee Lamb
  •  Henry Ruggs III
  •  Jerry Jeudy
  •  Jalen Reagor
  •  Justin Jefferson
  •  Laviska Shenault Jr.
  •  K.J. Hamler
  •  Denzel Mims
  • Brandon Aiyuk
  •  Van Jefferson
  •  Tee Higgins
  •  Tyler Johnson
    13 & on is a lot of jump ball guys and incomplete players. But I want to figure out the top 20

Been thinking about this list I made, I tried to mix personal preference in with how I think teams view these guys.

I think if I made my own list purely on who I like, lumped into tiers. 

• Ceedee Lamb
  • Henry Ruggs
  • Jerry Jeudy 
  •  
  • Denzel Mims
  • Jalen Reagor
  • Brandon Aiyuk
  • Laviska Shenault (Injuries and usage scare me)
  •  
  • KJ Hamler (Size)
  • Justin Jefferson (master of none type)
  •  
  • Van Jefferson
  • Tee Higgins
  •  
  • Pittman
  • & the rest

6 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Anyone hoping dallas ****s up and mortgages their future for Tua 🤣

I think there's zero percent chance Dallas ends up with Tua, unless they tag and trade Dak to Miami or Detroit or LAC. That wouldn't really be mortgaging the future though. 

It would be awesome if Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, and Eason all went before pick 21. I would have only guessed 3 QB's were drafted by 21 a couple of weeks ago, but Love and Eason are gaining some steam, and I like it.  Hope they have a great combine. Fromm too. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It would be awesome if Burrow, Tua, Herbert, Love, and Eason all went before pick 21. I would have only guessed 3 QB's were drafted by 21 a couple of weeks ago, but Love and Eason are gaining some steam, and I like it.  Hope they have a great combine. Fromm too. 

I have a hard time imagining Eason going that early, but who would have thought Gettleman would take Jones at #6 when he surely would have been available with their 2nd round pick?

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'm liking Damon Arnette. Don't love him, but I definitely like him and would be happy with him in the 3rd. Sounds like he'll probably go in the 2nd though.

Wouldn't hate it in the third, but you have to keep in mind, he had it really easy this year.

Playing across from Okudah, and having Chase Young make the QB have to hurry every single throw. Honestly, I think Shaun Wade is better than Arnette though, probably the 3rd best corner on his own team IMO.

Edited by Danger

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Wouldn't hate it in the third, but you have to keep in mind, he had it really easy this year.

Playing across from Okudah, and having Chase Young make the QB have to hurry every single throw.

Yea, just watching him though, I like what I see. And he's basically used exactly like we use our outside CB's. He's pressing or he's 11 yards off the los. Seems to like playing the run. Turns his head around. I like him. Seems to have good zone instincts too, even though he doesn't have a lot of picks. Kinda reminds me of Sheldon Brown. And I don't know if playing across from Okudah helped him, cuz it seemed like teams tried to target Arnette as result.

Edited by Jeezla

12 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Been thinking about this list I made, I tried to mix personal preference in with how I think teams view these guys.

I think if I made my own list purely on who I like, lumped into tiers. 

• Ceedee Lamb
  • Henry Ruggs
  • Jerry Jeudy 
  •  
  • Denzel Mims
  • Jalen Reagor
  • Brandon Aiyuk
  • Laviska Shenault (Injuries and usage scare me)
  •  
  • KJ Hamler (Size)
  • Justin Jefferson (master of none type)
  •  
  • Van Jefferson
  • Tee Higgins
  •  
  • Pittman
  • & the rest

What do you have against Gandy-Golden? He is better than Pittman, damnit!

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <