> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

39 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

What 1st/2nd Round Combo would you rather have?

1st- Reagor

2nd- A. Davis

or

1st- McKinney (or Delpit for people who are wrong like Danger)

2nd- Aiyuk

For me it would be McKinney and Aiyuk.  The difference between Reagor and Aiyuk is less than McKinney down to Davis.  Aiyuk is just as good a PR as Reagor is.

28 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

For me it would be McKinney and Aiyuk.  The difference between Reagor and Aiyuk is less than McKinney down to Davis.  Aiyuk is just as good a PR as Reagor is.

My biggest trouble with option B is I feel like after Aiyuk there is a massive drop off in those speed WR’s. If Aiyuk isn’t there you are kind of screwed.

If Davis isn’t there in option A you could theoretically get Dugger or maybe even Winfield depending on how it falls 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My biggest trouble with option B is I feel like after Aiyuk there is a massive drop off in those speed WR’s. If Aiyuk isn’t there you are kind of screwed.

If Davis isn’t there in option A you could theoretically get Dugger or maybe even Winfield depending on how it falls 

Unfortunately the Eagles are going to need both a box safety and free safety in the next 2 years.  I would re-sign McLeod and let Jenkins walk, but I'm pretty sure the Eagles will do the opposite.

At WR I'm naive enough that I still believe the Eagles will get 2 useful seasons out of Desean Jackson, but the Jeffery and Agholor spots need to be filled now.  JJAW and Ward are tenuous at best as starters and will have to compete for spots.  IF the Eagles bring in a WR in FA then one of those spots will be filled.  Would love to see a speed WR and a slot WR get drafted at a minimum.

20 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Against whatever JV team Liberty plays against. Sure.

Against NFL defenders. Hell no

23.3 mph is faster than what Tyreke Hill reached when he raced Damien Williams to the end-zone. That was more the point I was making. JJ probably tops out at 20.0 mph when the wind blows with him. Golden Goose is a way better athlete than JJ. I think he'll test similarly to Miles Boykin last year, and I like GG considerably more than Boykin when it comes to after the catch. Even if that 23.3 mph was off by 1 mph, he was still flying.

Edited by Jeezla

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think that’s sound reasoning

26 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

Unfortunately the Eagles are going to need both a box safety and free safety in the next 2 years.  I would re-sign McLeod and let Jenkins walk, but I'm pretty sure the Eagles will do the opposite.

At WR I'm naive enough that I still believe the Eagles will get 2 useful seasons out of Desean Jackson, but the Jeffery and Agholor spots need to be filled now.  JJAW and Ward are tenuous at best as starters and will have to compete for spots.  IF the Eagles bring in a WR in FA then one of those spots will be filled.  Would love to see a speed WR and a slot WR get drafted at a minimum.

Ideally someone like Reagor, Aiyuk or, if the gods smile upon us, Ruggs start in the slot and the take over for DJax. I’d love to see the Eagles bring in a vet bigger WR to compete with JJAW. Then draft another WR who could develop later in the draft 

Also, let Jenkins walk and keep McLeod? Yikes......no thanks 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I went back recently and watched a jjaw highlight video from college and its pretty gross. 

It's him mossing a bunch of 5'10" pac 12 cb's with 30" verts with nary a yard of separation in sight.

Edited by Jeezla

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <