> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

46 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Hopefully Lamb is 3rd in the order, and we use our comp 3rd to trade up and get him.

Comp 3 gets you maybe maybe to 18. Might have to give up more to move up.

that being said, if any of the top 3 WR’s get past 15, trade whatever you need to make it happen 

Edited by EaglesPeteC
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

that being said, if any of the top 3 WR’s get past 15, trade whatever you need to make it happen 

I really dont want to trade up. We need young players in like every spot. Trading up last year killed us. 

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I really dont want to trade up. We need young players in like every spot. Trading up last year killed us. 

Settling on a subpar player in the 1st is infinitely worse than drafting 8 players instead of 10

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

How so?  We gave up a 4th and a 6th to grab Dillard, who could be the Eagles LT for the next 10 years — if the Eagles put him in the starting offense where he needs to be this season

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Comp 3 + JJ

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Me too, if Lamb falls out of the top 10, I’d start figuring out the price to go up and get him.

Like Kyler Murray, I don't see a scenario where AZ doesn't take Lamb. He Already has chemistry with Murray,  already knows the offensive scheme/playbook and will be an instant plug and Play WR1 for Kyler for the next 5-10 years.

Only question is , Does someone trade in front of AZ to take him IMO?

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Like Kyler Murray, I don't see a scenario where AZ doesn't take Lamb. He Already has chemistry with Murray,  already knows the offensive scheme/playbook and will be an instant plug and Play WR1 for Kyler for the next 5-10 years.

Only question is , Does someone trade in front of AZ to take him IMO?

Az could definitely take a top notch OT in the 1st, then take a WR in the 2nd, like Aiyuk or Reagor. That's what they should do. Their OL sucks.

Edited by Jeezla

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

So...who is WR4? Mims? Reagor? Obviously not Jefferson.

Tough...that whole middle part got jumbled recently.

Mims was sitting there and got a surge off that combine, and honestly probably is the one I’d be most sure of. In that next wave. 

Reagor’s testing was puzzling, though I wasn’t shocked he tested slower that people thought. He’s tough because of having to piece together the tape of that offense and project exactly how good he is. Feel like I have to go back and revisit him now.

Shenault is out after the injury, even though I never thought he should be that high anyway.

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Would you guys rather give up two thirds or a 2nd to move up? 

Two 3rds, board slows up in the 3rd a bit

If we are doing one...Ideal trade up, if someone would take it, would be #21, our 3rd and a 2021 2nd rounder for Lamb.