Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

27 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

why did the crews/mvp match not happen again?

The claimed it was a bicep injury from the full nelson by Lashley but it's probably because he is sick/tested positive for COVID and they are hiding it. Pure speculation on my part. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

the horror show is such a cheesy name.  i agree they should have made it in October or bring back Halloween havoc.

why did the crews/mvp match not happen again?

Crews  had a questionable covid test before the show. So they held him off. Hes going to be tested again today to see if hes clear and can work Raw tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

The opening bit on BTE today is 🔥🔥🔥.

Still hoping Good Brothers end up doing some AEW. 

They signed with Impact! So they’ll do that and NJPW! I’m good with it, because I wish Impact well, and AEW’s tag division is loaded. 

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

so ron simmons was on raw last night?  i really think they gonna have a knock off nation of domination stable now.

Why?

Just because there is a stable of black wrestlers does not mean its another nation of domination stable. People said the same about New Day when they first got together and it bothered me then too. 

40 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Why?

Just because there is a stable of black wrestlers does not mean its another nation of domination stable. People said the same about New Day when they first got together and it bothered me then too. 

i was alluding to last night when simmons told mvp "you know what we talked about". 

that got me thinking about the nation of domination

Checked out some of Impact last night. It was....Good.

Good Brothers already mixing it up with a couple teams. EC3 is starting something with Moose. Motor City is back and won the tag titles. Just watching one show I was seeing a few different storylines developing. Where things made sense and look like they can be progressed for weeks. Which is the total opposite from the last time I tried watching. The big knock on the show is why theyre using all these older vets. 47yo Hernandez and 44yo Rhino cut a couple segments then went out for a quick match. Other segments consisted of Shamrock, RVD and such. They just arnt needed.

37 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Eddie Kingston looking like 13 billion bucks or whatever bezos made today. AEW opens with a badass promo and great match, probably my favorite Cody match since Dustin. NXT opens up with Keith Lee relinquishing a title for no real good reason. 

He sold the knee the entire time. Leaving it there, giving something for Cody to go to when needed. If the whole roster could work like that, theyd be contending with Raw and not NXT.

5 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

He sold the knee the entire time. Leaving it there, giving something for Cody to go to when needed. If the whole roster could work like that, theyd be contending with Raw and not NXT.

I don't think I've seen Cody get his *** beat like that since Omega @ long beach 

11 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I don't think I've seen Cody get his *** beat like that since Omega @ long beach 

Great match that actually looked like a fight was happening. If Im AEW Im signing Kingston to a Wrestler/Trainer deal for good money. Take a green mega talented guy like the one from Private Party that doesnt wear coat tails. Hes 25, let Eddie school him as they go. And by 30 or so we could be looking at him up with the likes of Eddie G, AJ and Owen.

Great Dynamite episode. The best in a longtime and probably the best during the entire pandemic. I loved it. Glad that the ratings were good as well.

Also did anybody hear the Wrestling Observer Radio?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsAOJlM09VM

Interesting part from 9:02 to the end. Sky Italy dropped WWE due to the high price and took AEW into program. WWE is now on Discovery there. I think a streaming network, but not sure about that and they didn't talk about it. Also the UK numbers (in the week of #speakingout) were very bad as well for WWE. Even worse than Impact. They air during the night, but the numbers include DVR numbers for a whole week. It's a dangerous developement for WWE internationally. But ofc they have markets like India, where there is a huge boom in Wrestling and for WWE. Impact/TNA might have not been able to survive without their India deals in the past. For AEW it will be important to get a deal done there. It's such a huge market.

Edited by Edge