Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

LB vs Young Bucks is the best match of the year so far. 

All Out received widespread acclaim from fans and critics, with many calling it the best show of the year and some even referring it as one of the best PPVs of all time. Brent Brookhouse of CBSSports.com stated, "What already promised to be one of the biggest shows in AEW history delivered beyond any reasonable expectations" and felt that "some of the best matches in the promotion's history went down over the course of the night

lol slow your roll. 

Edited by Texansfan713

7 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

I really hope they don't push Hangman's story to the side to hotshot Bryan to winning the title. That'd be TNA booking, a bad look for their originals, and really short sighted.

Agreed. I dont even care if hangman is a transitional champion but there is a window with him and if they miss it, they'll eventually really regret it. It's my only worry or opinion I truly have, I'm just on for the ride for the rest of it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

oh gawd lol

It was good but c'mon. I'll give you recent memory (like the last 5 years) but all-time, you have got to be joking lol.

...? just because it was recent doesn't mean it wasn't one of the all time greats. lots of people hold events from 20 years ago in a nostalgic regard when the card wasn't really very good. there's been hundreds and hundreds of wrestling pay per views. not sure how it's a debate. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

...? just because it was recent doesn't mean it wasn't one of the all time greats. lots of people hold events from 20 years ago in a nostalgic regard when the card wasn't really very good. there's been hundreds and hundreds of wrestling pay per views. not sure how it's a debate. 

That's exactly why it's a debate lol. The PPV was entertaining enough but the last thing I thought was "holy **** that was an all-timer." 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

well there's still time for you to watch some events and remind yourself how top heavy a lot of these cards usually are 

Whatever you say, my guy. Card was decent and gave them enough helium. Let's see if they capitalize or screw it up.

All-timer *chuckles*

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Just now, Troy Brown said:

ah yes the subject change

Nah, just a subtle jab because it's fun.

I gave you recent memory but that wasn't good enough for ya. It HAS to be an all-timer because the AEW stan says it was. Get real. Card was good, entertaining. Recency bias is strong with this one. It's okay. Not everything has to be a slobber all over the nuts job to AEW.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Nah, just a subtle jab because it's fun.

I gave you recent memory but that wasn't good enough for ya. It HAS to be an all-timer because the AEW stan says it was. Get real. Card was good, entertaining. Recency bias is strong with this one. It's okay. Not everything has to be a slobber all over the nuts job to AEW.

sure man recency bias because we should ignore a historic double debut in which the likes that has never been seen in the history of wrestling on a card where one of the biggest names in wrestling had his first match back in 7 years backed by great storylines and one of the best cage matches to date but we should hold off for 20 years to recognize this for what it was because MARKS like it!!! 

it is telling that a vast group of people in the wrestling world are touting this as one of the greatest events (not the greatest) but a dude who just watched his first aew show a week ago and another who notoriously likes to disagree with people for the sake of it are rolling their eyes at that claim 

welp!